Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This basically goes out to all the high school acne sufferers like me but others too. i was thinking how everyone reckons that if you have confidence then everyone looks past your flaws blah blah blah. my friends and people i know have never judge me for my face and im thankful for that. when i look at someone there personality, being funny nice etc draws me in. ive been at high school one year and ive already missed out on heaps, so this year im saying f**k it! ive read heaps of stories about people who missed out on YEARS because of acne. you can either be the kid who has acne but everyone forgets it because there so fun and always out and about, or you can be the kid who has acne but everyone remembers them JUST for that and nothing else. i know which i would choose. if i cant get rid of it im gonna get over it im sick of hiding and living in fear.

so this year im saying f**k it!

So proud of you... I can cry.

Not only do you have the rest of highschool, but college too is fun, way more fun, 4-6 more years of fun.

Have fun.