Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CF1200

cetaphil moisturizing lotion spf15

Cetaphil is my favorite moisturizer. It is thick and greasy but it works best for me. Dan's moisturizer is really irritating to me. I am looking forward to his sunscreen though.

I remember trying this a few years ago when I was on antibiotics and retin-a for my skin. I don't know what caused this (perhaps my very sensitive skin), but it burned like no one's business when I put it on the first time. Needless to say I stopped using it. My dermatologist mentioned that it may have been from the irritated acne lesions that were open and healing on my face, but I had the burning sensation elsewhere with no acne at all... :think:

As for everything youd' put on your face--I'd test it out on one little part of your face first before using it everywhere.

I mix it in with another one of my moisturizers right now and it seems perfectly fine. I just use a tiny bit. It's not special but it's not bad either.

i have been using the cetaphil daily moisturizing lotion spf 15 for the past 2-3 months and in my opinion, i really want to finish the bottle right now because i do not like it at all.. when i apply it to my face it always seems to sting and it doesn't even moisturize the greatest either :|

i also use cetaphil moisturizing cream (which is the larger bottle, thicker cream) and for extremely dry skin but i use that as a nightly moisturizer and it works wonderful for me... although for a daily moisturizer i don't recommend since it is SUPER thick!

i also use cetaphil moisturizing cream (which is the larger bottle, thicker cream) and for extremely dry skin but i use that as a nightly moisturizer and it works wonderful for me... although for a daily moisturizer i don't recommend since it is SUPER thick!

I fell in love with Cetaphil moisturizer for extremely dry/sensitive skin. It is SUPER thick and has no UV protection so I only use it at night. It doesn't sting when I use it with BP and my face is not dry anymore. It is perfect. My face FEELS and looks greasy, it sure does. It doesn't clog my pores and doesn't break me out though.

I was going to buy Cetaphil's one with UV protection but I might as well stick to Neutrogena. I don't really like it but it is working. I have been going out in the sun and I'm not getting sun burnt. Err, there is no point in suggesting Neutrogena for you guys because it is an oil free SPF 15 moisturizer sold in South America. I don't think it is sold anywhere else in the world.

Edited by nakoruru