Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mumble

Holes left from clogged pores?

I thought this would be the best place to put this topic. Hello, Ive got like two holes (on my nose), that had large pimples and now the clogged pores (pimples, whatever) decided to come out (the first one I picked, I know silly me, I regret it), so it left a hole. Ive got two. I'm just wondering, I don't think these will get better, heal over time will they? Is there any product that would help, at least? The appearance of them or something?

Thanks.

they should get smaller with time for sure. Don't freak out too much....I have dug some serious holes in my face(i ham a compulsive picker) and only have a few minor scars to prove it. after the core comes out, the skin will heal pretty quickly usually. just moisturize and don't use anything too harsh on the area.

they should get smaller with time for sure. Don't freak out too much....I have dug some serious holes in my face(i ham a compulsive picker) and only have a few minor scars to prove it. after the core comes out, the skin will heal pretty quickly usually. just moisturize and don't use anything too harsh on the area.

Thank-you for replying. That makes me feel a bit better. What about ones that haven't heeled and it's been like a year?

Hey Mumble, it's me :)

Well, My cousin has 1 hole like yours. It's actually a dark hole (On her cheek), it totally looks like a opened pore...at first I thought it was blackhead. She bought this cream called Mederma. Or somethin' like that. I'm pretty sure I'm near the right name. Anyways, she had been having that thing for like 2 years or so (and the derma put it under the category of 'scars'). The cream really helped, it isn't visible anymore. She has dry and oily skin (Combined). I'm pretty sure it should work for you. You might wanna check the reviews ;) Good-luck!

Fabbi <3

http://www.acne.org/mederma-skin-care-for-...s/87/page1.html

http://www.mederma.com/

Hey Mumble, it's me :)

Well, My cousin has 1 hole like yours. It's actually a dark hole (On her cheek), it totally looks like a opened pore...at first I thought it was blackhead. She bought this cream called Mederma. Or somethin' like that. I'm pretty sure I'm near the right name. Anyways, she had been having that thing for like 2 years or so (and the derma put it under the category of 'scars'). The cream really helped, it isn't visible anymore. She has dry and oily skin (Combined). I'm pretty sure it should work for you. You might wanna check the reviews ;) Good-luck!

Fabbi <3

http://www.acne.org/mederma-skin-care-for-...s/87/page1.html

http://www.mederma.com/

Wow, thanks Fabbi! You are very helpful!!! Thank-you! :D

Another good scar cream I found is called Scarzone. It isn't cheap either- about $11.00 for a tube- but that its a small price to pay for fixing a scar and it lasts a long time

guys im having da same problem..when i was 15, i used to pick my acne scabs and it peeled my skin a bit and left holes..But within less than 1 year it filled in on its own..Then wen i was 17 it happened again, when i was washing the acne scab fell off leaving a hole..But now im 22 and that hole hasn't gone at all..What could be the reason?? much bigger holes filled in when i was 15, but after i picked again it never filled in upto now..Does anybody have any clue??????? plz guys

It are scars. Rolling scars. Dont pick. Thats the only way i guess.

And fabbi thats a pickaxe scar or something like that. Or a blackhead but if thats not the case...

Edited by joris