Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dknh

Severe Butt Acne Please Help =[

My thighs and buttox is awful right now, its broken out beyond belief and its stayed this way for a while. I need help because its takin a toll on my confidence. I also suffer from severe back acne but its not as bad as my butt and thighs.

Right now Im going to try taking fish oil and zinc every day to see if that helps overall I also take vitamin D 1000mg a day. Im also on minocycline 100mg 2 times a day.

I wash with nutrogena body wash (the orange stuff) and use a 10% BP at nights only on back and face. Im also thinking about cleaning out my body eating nothing but fruits and vegetables for an entire month. And im going to switch to a gentle laundry detergent to se if that helps.

PLEASE help me! I would be in so much debt!! If you want a pic of how sever my thigh is just ask

My thighs and buttox is awful right now, its broken out beyond belief and its stayed this way for a while. I need help because its takin a toll on my confidence. I also suffer from severe back acne but its not as bad as my butt and thighs.

Right now Im going to try taking fish oil and zinc every day to see if that helps overall I also take vitamin D 1000mg a day. Im also on minocycline 100mg 2 times a day.

I wash with nutrogena body wash (the orange stuff) and use a 10% BP at nights only on back and face. Im also thinking about cleaning out my body eating nothing but fruits and vegetables for an entire month. And im going to switch to a gentle laundry detergent to se if that helps.

PLEASE help me! I would be in so much debt!! If you want a pic of how sever my thigh is just ask

do you wash with a loofa or some body scrub? because that could be causing you to breakout since it irritates the skin

How is it affecting your confidence? I don't wanna rag on you or anything but who is checking out your butt 24/7? If only I could cover up my face with a pair of Levi's..

I imagine it might hurt to sit in certain positions. Being aware of the pain makes a person more self conscious, even though they know no one else can see the acne.

I meant sex life confidence, and yeah I know what you mean about the face although the minocycline cleared mine up pretty well, I still get breakouts but not awful although im going on accutane once i get my blood tested so im hoping that helps my back and face.

and no i dont wash with a scrub on my butt and if i do its very gentle, because I read the exfoliating the dead skin on your ass can help clean it up.

My sis had the same problem. She finally realized it was from wearing a wet bathing suit for awhile after swimming ( She plays water polo). She began to change out of it immediately and it went away.

How is it affecting your confidence? I don't wanna rag on you or anything but who is checking out your butt 24/7? If only I could cover up my face with a pair of Levi's..

i have this problem too, it's damaging because i'm scared to reveal myself to my b/f, most people know you can get acne on your face but not many know you can get it a lot of other places too so it can be weird, it's painful too, especially if you sit down a lot. it's really not nice at all

i laughed at your levis joke :lol:

I have butt-acne too. I have always had it, even when I was a child. In puberty I had severe face and back-acne, but that cleared up nicely using antibiotics.

But the butt-acne... it stayed :-( I know what you mean about confidence: I feel embarassed about it everytime I make love with my boyfriend. I so want to get rid of it... I have gotten plenty of cremes prescribed by my dermatologist, but none of them work. She doesn't know what to do anymore either.

She says it might actually be caused by keratosis pilaris. And there's no cure for that....

my suggestions would be to stop taking the minocycline and stop using %10 BP

Try bentonite clay on any areas you have acne and apply %2.5 BP Twice daily with moisturizer.

dont pop or pick ever and if you do place neosporin on the open wound..

Try eating NO dairy, sugar, & salt...

Drink 80ounces of water everyday...

Do this for 2 to 3 months...

DO NOT INSPECT YOUR ACNE, when applying product to your acne, do it from a distance so you cannot get a good look at your acne..

Edited by iBoy