Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Igor215

Hope...I tried so many times to belive in Hope

Yea...exatcly

My name is Greg I from Russia

Here's my photos of my skin:

gal.php?g=40432759.png

Firstball: I have Hepatitis C so I can't take any antibiotics to inside...

Yea..that's hurt...

I got infected when I had 4 years old in ''one of the best hospitals in Russia''

Ok so I had 2 times suicide (unfortunately undone) hmm and I'm really in very very deep depression...about my skin. I can't talk with ppls cause I FEEL when they're looking at me they dosen't look at me but on my acne's...

Hmm my ''tratment'' (It's just one moth progress)

In day: Zineryt and Cetaphil

In night: Clindacne or Isotrexin

Also diet:

No choclates, candys, sugar, fries, chips, pepsi and so on

Im eating: meat, eggs, potatoes, apples, bananas, salmon

Im drinkin' only still water and sometimes - tea but without a sugar.

How my skin looks? please 101 % honest...

Edited by Igor215

Save the image on your computer.

Click reply to this topic. Below where you type message is a bit called "attatchments".

Click browse - find the photo. Then click upload

Then click on where you type your message.

When it is completed cick on "manage current attatchments"

From there click the furthers left button.

This will put the image in your text. :D

Your acne honestly isn't bad... I'm not sure why you're so upset. There's a lot of people out there who have to deal with severe acne.

Plus, if you really want to get rid of your acne, it looks like something that could pretty easily be treated by the acne.org regimen.... have you tried it?

Most of my friends have this, they are very social people and get girls all the time.

Don't be depressed trust me it's not worth it just look people in their eyes

and you will notice that people just don't care. everyone knows this is normal.

Hey Igor! Your face doesn't look that bad at all, honestly. I'm sorry you're feeling so depressed, but you should cheer up, man! Like silverangelx said: have you tried the regimen? There's a good chance that you'll get it under control that way. The regimen btw is not Brevoxyl. Just click the "Get clear" menu button on top of this page and you'll see what the regimen is. But most important: don't feel bad, it really isn't as bad as you think. Take care!

Seems like very mild acne. You're prolly delusional if you're thinking people are looking at your skin !! And btw, my russian friends...god they have such good skin.

Prolly need some sort of regimen like proactive ...

You can try the regimen.. All pharmacies carry generic drugs (the main ingredient still there, it might just have been modified locally or according to what country you currently stay). Just pick some good old BP and a good moisturizer that works for your skin.

Try engaging in things you like, or go for a walk, anything at all.. When you're all alone with your thoughts, sometimes it really gets depressing. Cheer up

Who cares if it's not as bad as other people's. It's obviously bothering him and affecting his life somehow.

Moderate acne even when it's not THAT bad is constant and annoying.

I don't think so, cause I have white cysts sometimes...And I'm not red haired :)

Edited by Igor215

Who cares if it's not as bad as other people's. It's obviously bothering him and affecting his life somehow.

Moderate acne even when it's not THAT bad is constant and annoying.

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm sure the OP feels a lot happier now. Of course it's bothering him.

Do I can order these products from here:

https://www.3v.ie

? (my mom living in Ireland, and I'm going in this month to this country)

Looks like this 3v.ie may work, but it's kind of a hassle. Maybe you can have one of your parents open a Paypal account (you have to be at least 18 years old). Just create an account, link it to your bank account, put some money on your Paypal account and you can start buying online.

Have fun in Ireland!

Maybe you could even buy the products you need from a pharmacy in ireland? Avoid the hastle of the creditcard and you get your stuff straight away.

Click on menu "Get Clear", then select "Start here". Next, select "Finding supplies" in the blueish bar. You will see the acne.org products on the left and alternative products on the right. For example, under "Gentle cleanser" you'll see the acne.org cleanser on the left and the Clean and Clear Foaming Facial cleanser on the right (that's the alternative otc product for acne.org's cleanser). Also, there's a link "View other recommended gentle cleansers". You should be able to find supplies this way. And of course you can also have a look at the product reviews on this site.

honestly, I have had much worse acne than that.

worse of all im a girl, and usually girls are more self conscious about their face than guys, i suppose.

I felt really sad that i had to deal with the constant comments from relatives and friends, asking like 'oh have you seeked treatment' and such stuff, it hurts, yeah.

but ever since ive started the regimen and taking antibiotics, it works to clear up me acne :)

I'm using now Brevoxyl - 4 % Benzoil peroxyide - you think that will be good ? I ordered acne.org product and I just waiting for them I read - by the 2 weeks when I will use these products I got very red skin (itchies and so on) so I decided to using NOW benzoil peroxyide in 4 % do u think this is good Idea? (when I go to Ireland I don't get so fast red skin cause before this ''trip to ireland'' i used benzoil) do u know what I mean?

Edited by Igor215