Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pgatour7

Are these dark spots or scars, i cant tell?

Hey guys,

I just started the regimen about a month ago and its cleared me up fairly well, i still get a bump here and there but thats just because im not following the regimen sometimes as i should. but now i have these marks on my skin and they look like dark spots or maybe possible scarring. ive seen posts of people whos marks go away within 6 months or so after they are clear which im hoping mine will do. im using aha everyday on the possible dark spots/scarring. ima keep video posted throughout the process but this is the initial video. tell me what you guys think. and if you know what will improve them. im guessing the best thing will just be time. player.php?v=2na5rpz&s=6

Edited by pgatour7

Seems a bit of active acne -- pimples and some cysts, and a bunch of redness. Whatever there is is pretty mild unless you're too bothered about it...def go to a derm.

Hey guys,

I just started the regimen about a month ago and its cleared me up fairly well, i still get a bump here and there but thats just because im not following the regimen sometimes as i should. but now i have these marks on my skin and they look like dark spots or maybe possible scarring. ive seen posts of people whos marks go away within 6 months or so after they are clear which im hoping mine will do. im using aha everyday on the possible dark spots/scarring. ima keep video posted throughout the process but this is the initial video. tell me what you guys think. and if you know what will improve them. im guessing the best thing will just be time. player.php?v=2na5rpz&s=6

Seems a bit of active acne -- pimples and some cysts, and a bunch of redness. Whatever there is is pretty mild unless you're too bothered about it...def go to a derm.

Hey guys,

Ok thanks. the video might have not showed my skin like i wanted, i do have some pimples here and there but the stuff on my cheeks i guess is still some active acne, although i dont really break out there anymore, i guess it just has to keep healing and the marks will go away. but thanks for saying its mild, im hoping all of it goes away in the next month or so

yeah i agree with the other guy. go to a derm. they may provide oral or topical antibotics for the active acne.

as for the marks, you might want to apply some vitamin c and use some retin a at night. of course use some sunscreen during the day.

hope it works out.

yeah i agree with the other guy. go to a derm. they may provide oral or topical antibotics for the active acne.

as for the marks, you might want to apply some vitamin c and use some retin a at night. of course use some sunscreen during the day.

hope it works out.

yea but im on the regimen for the active acne so hopefully that will stop with continued use. but these are just marks, which is good. and i will apply some vitamin c and try this retin a stuff too. thanks for the advice.