Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kim15

i have a insane acne problem

im am 15 years old and my acne is so bad that i need some help atm... i have much acne on my face "blackheads on my nose" some on my back im getting also some between my breasts

and i have so worse on my penis? its like 50 of them on my genitals :( and i have never shaved myself never had sex!. i have also on my legs really much of them on my arms. some of you guys can help me out? :S its so embarrasing and i damn hate it

Breasts and a penis? Whoa dude.. Or should I say dudette? :P

only joking, I get what you mean ;)

your genital acne is fordyces spots, google it.

See a dermatologist about your acne :)

You sound like me! I just posted a thread a couple of minutes ago asking if anyone had the same problem as me. I get acne on my face, chest, back, shoulders, upper arms, and a little on my thighs, legs, and lady part. It sucks! I never had acne on my body until a couple of months ago, and I guess my hormones simply went haywire, because my body exploded with acne out of nowhere. I'm going to the Derm in a week-and-a-half to ask him to perscribe me Spironolactone and Yasmin birth control to get my hormones under control.

Edited by khagema1