Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

your skin looks great! your red marks are less noticeable.. (or not even there anymore!) You only used the bp (acne.org regimen) and that's all?

Edited by leakt

I've moved this thread over to the Red Marks Left After Acne board.

Your skin is looking great! And you look adorable when you smile at the beginning of the May 15th segment. : D

hey your skin looks great, i wish i had your skin lol

just a few questions, so it took 7 months for your marks to go away? from april - november? how many times did you apply bp a day? and what exactly does dans aha do?

Edited by dellster

hey,

i just really wanted to thank you for posting that video. believe it or not i have/had the same amount of acne in the same places and now have the same amount of red marks. crazy!

i've been feeling so depressed and hopeless about the red marks and seeing yours clear before my eyes was just what i needed to not feel like a freak. thankyou thankyou thankyou. i'm counting down the months. what fun.

hope you stay clear for good!

that is mad, skin looks amazing now.

so did you apply aha then moisturise or what? cause i hear aha is best for red marks.

your skin has responded very well to the products youve been using thats for sure.

that is mad, skin looks amazing now.

so did you apply aha then moisturise or what? cause i hear aha is best for red marks.

your skin has responded very well to the products youve been using thats for sure.

yes aha is really good for red marks and spot treating, i highly recommend adding that to the regimen, i almost use it every night along with an spf since aha makes your skin more sensitive to the sunlight. well now i just wash and moisturize my face during the day and sometimes at night i apply bp and aha. but if your new to the regimen, then i recommend you do it twice a day for a couple of months and see if you can switch it up to only once a day.

thnks for the reply bro,

you mean dans R, cause there is no way in hell i am putting bp on my skin it really dont agree lol. plus i dont need it, just the redness and marks from old old spots could be cleared up, would be lovely.

see my personal log in the personal log section :)

Thank you for uploading your video. It was very uplifting to see your red marks vanish in a blink of an eye. I too is also suffering from those annoying post acne marks. I'm not on dan's regimen, but I can attest at how well his AHA has evened out my skin tone. I've been using it for two months once a day at night; and although the change is gradually, its exfoliating properties has made my skin look more radiant and faded some of my newest red marks. I'm still hoping it would clear the not so recent ones that I have had, but only time will tell.

thanks! well i tried several products, first was dans 3 step kit, then later realized the cleanser was too overdrying and the moisturizer stung, so then i switched it up to using french green clay and fullers earth clay soap as a cleanser, apply Dans bp, and use cvs generic brand of cetaphil moisturizer.

Hiya, this sounds promising, any tips on how to get a hold of french green clay and earth clay soap that has worked for you?

hey man skins looking great, Sorry im just going to start the regimin tomorrow, what is an AHA ?im lost ummm, when do you apply it ? during the regimin?

Thank you for uploading your video. It was very uplifting to see your red marks vanish in a blink of an eye. I too is also suffering from those annoying post acne marks. I'm not on dan's regimen, but I can attest at how well his AHA has evened out my skin tone. I've been using it for two months once a day at night; and although the change is gradually, its exfoliating properties has made my skin look more radiant and faded some of my newest red marks. I'm still hoping it would clear the not so recent ones that I have had, but only time will tell.

no problem and dont worry the will fade in time, im also looking into something that most people recommend for red marks, i read that extra virgin olive oil helps them fade faster, but i havent tried it yet so who knows? lol thanks for your feedback

GOD BLESS YOU. LOOKS GOOD. I WISH I CAN BE PATIENT LIKE YOU

How well did AHA help in fading your red spots on your first week of using it?

you have to give it a couple of months to actually help fade the red marks but the first week my complexion improved and my skin appeared to look and feel smoother

jesus your face looks amazing ...how was the progress with dans regimen..curently iv been on it for a month and ...i do see improvement but i brokeout terribly on my right cheek once i got dansbp and one fingers length any advice i just wanna give.up....currently im 50 acne free compard to how when i first started but my right cheek looks like shit....o and i have the same severity of acne as you thanks for reading if you do read it

thank you! that vid was awhile i was thinking of doing an update to how it is now :) my word of advice is DO NOT GIVE UP!..the whole process was tough for me when i started. i was flaking so much, my skin was very dry that i could barely move my mouth, i had blotches of redness around my face but i still managed to stick with it and im glad i did because soon all those annoying side effects subsided and i managed to stay clear. another piece of advice is do not jump to the 2 full pumps unless you been on the regimen for mor ethan a month (i learned the hard way) also be gentle when washing and applying, hope this helps and you can message me if you need help with anything else :) thanks again

you have to give it a couple of months to actually help fade the red marks but the first week my complexion improved and my skin appeared to look and feel smoother

jesus your face looks amazing ...how was the progress with dans regimen..curently iv been on it for a month and ...i do see improvement but i brokeout terribly on my right cheek once i got dansbp and one fingers length any advice i just wanna give.up....currently im 50 acne free compard to how when i first started but my right cheek looks like shit....o and i have the same severity of acne as you thanks for reading if you do read it

thanks alot for responding /./means alot to me...i jumped to 2 pumps because ...i was on the regimen for a whole 4 weeks ...but at the begining i was using the recommende amount...anyways .. at the beggining of the regimen i was experiencing flakinesss dryness red patchest ..but they have subcied alot ....my question is why do i keep on breaking out...wtf...when was your last major breakout while on the regimen

yea there were times i been on the regimen for 2 months and i had breakouts here and there and did not have a clue why i was developing new zits. it's just like every rule of acne medication "it may get worse before it gets better" i do not understand it, but i also noticed that the bp made my skin very dry, and dryness can cause breakouts, so make sure your face is moistuirized. also be sure to avoid touching your face/ or anything that may cause irritation. also remember this is not a cure, this is something to keep acne off bay. i still get a zit here and there and it's just something that will happen from time to time, hope this helps

thank you! that vid was awhile i was thinking of doing an update to how it is now :) my word of advice is DO NOT GIVE UP!..the whole process was tough for me when i started. i was flaking so much, my skin was very dry that i could barely move my mouth, i had blotches of redness around my face but i still managed to stick with it and im glad i did because soon all those annoying side effects subsided and i managed to stay clear. another piece of advice is do not jump to the 2 full pumps unless you been on the regimen for mor ethan a month (i learned the hard way) also be gentle when washing and applying, hope this helps and you can message me if you need help with anything else :) thanks again

thanks alot for responding /./means alot to me...i jumped to 2 pumps because ...i was on the regimen for a whole 4 weeks ...but at the begining i was using the recommende amount...anyways .. at the beggining of the regimen i was experiencing flakinesss dryness red patchest ..but they have subcied alot ....my question is why do i keep on breaking out...wtf...when was your last major breakout while on the regimen

yeah i understand is not a cure....but the what to expect chart is way off...i think thats why most people give up on the regimen ...because the what to expect chart i think dan should change it into a more realistic one....but ..another question...when did your breakouts subsided..like became less ....thanks againg man

hmmm i say around maybe month 3 or 4 i was able to stay clear, although i had a zit pop out now and then but that is nothing to how it was compared to when i wasnt on dans regimen, so its no bother to me. but now i only do the regimen differently after a year. morning i just wash and moisturize (spf) night i wash, apply bp, and moisturize/exfoliate with AHA. which really helps fade acne marks but you may need more time with the regimen before you consider AHA, hope this helps

yea there were times i been on the regimen for 2 months and i had breakouts here and there and did not have a clue why i was developing new zits. it's just like every rule of acne medication "it may get worse before it gets better" i do not understand it, but i also noticed that the bp made my skin very dry, and dryness can cause breakouts, so make sure your face is moistuirized. also be sure to avoid touching your face/ or anything that may cause irritation. also remember this is not a cure, this is something to keep acne off bay. i still get a zit here and there and it's just something that will happen from time to time, hope this helps

yeah i understand is not a cure....but the what to expect chart is way off...i think thats why most people give up on the regimen ...because the what to expect chart i think dan should change it into a more realistic one....but ..another question...when did your breakouts subsided..like became less ....thanks againg man

did you feel like given up on this...like some days were you like fuck this im quitting or fuck this is not working...tell me your proceess in datail...sorry if is to much ...but is just becausse some days im disapponted and stuff. again thanks alot

well yea of course! plenty of times..the regimen was too time consuming for me which usually takes a good 20-25 min to do precisely and that is too much time for your face..every time i came home my t-shirts was bleached due to the BP...after about a month i was sick of doing the same thing over and over to my face. there were days i broke out badly also which made me want to give up more. but then i decided to keep a photo log and video log. i took a pic/ recorded my face every month to compare to the previous months so i can know that this regimen was really working for me..because i did not want to lie to myself by squinting my eyes as i look at myself in the mirror lol and then after months pass by i decided to throw all the vids together and share it with the members here and since then my skin has only gotten better

cool man because right now im on the edge of given up..i cant take it anymore...im breaking out once again like when i first started the regimen ...i just doont know what to do