Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted (edited)

edit

Edited by imout

Posted

Posted (edited)

your skin looks great! your red marks are less noticeable.. (or not even there anymore!) You only used the bp (acne.org regimen) and that's all?

Edited by leakt

Posted (edited)

edit

Edited by imout

Posted

Your skin looks awesome richy and the vid was awesome too. Haha so random :D

Posted (edited)

edit

Edited by imout

Posted

I've moved this thread over to the Red Marks Left After Acne board.

Your skin is looking great! And you look adorable when you smile at the beginning of the May 15th segment. : D

Posted (edited)

Edited by imout

Posted (edited)

hey your skin looks great, i wish i had your skin lol

just a few questions, so it took 7 months for your marks to go away? from april - november? how many times did you apply bp a day? and what exactly does dans aha do?

Edited by dellster

Posted (edited)

Edited by imout

Posted

hey,

i just really wanted to thank you for posting that video. believe it or not i have/had the same amount of acne in the same places and now have the same amount of red marks. crazy!

i've been feeling so depressed and hopeless about the red marks and seeing yours clear before my eyes was just what i needed to not feel like a freak. thankyou thankyou thankyou. i'm counting down the months. what fun.

hope you stay clear for good!

Posted (edited)

\

Edited by imout

Posted

nice man. looks really good

Posted (edited)

Edited by imout

Posted

that is mad, skin looks amazing now.

so did you apply aha then moisturise or what? cause i hear aha is best for red marks.

your skin has responded very well to the products youve been using thats for sure.

Posted (edited)

Edited by imout

Posted
that is mad, skin looks amazing now.

so did you apply aha then moisturise or what? cause i hear aha is best for red marks.

your skin has responded very well to the products youve been using thats for sure.

yes aha is really good for red marks and spot treating, i highly recommend adding that to the regimen, i almost use it every night along with an spf since aha makes your skin more sensitive to the sunlight. well now i just wash and moisturize my face during the day and sometimes at night i apply bp and aha. but if your new to the regimen, then i recommend you do it twice a day for a couple of months and see if you can switch it up to only once a day.

thnks for the reply bro,

you mean dans R, cause there is no way in hell i am putting bp on my skin it really dont agree lol. plus i dont need it, just the redness and marks from old old spots could be cleared up, would be lovely.

see my personal log in the personal log section :)

Posted (edited)

Edited by imout

Posted

Thank you for uploading your video. It was very uplifting to see your red marks vanish in a blink of an eye. I too is also suffering from those annoying post acne marks. I'm not on dan's regimen, but I can attest at how well his AHA has evened out my skin tone. I've been using it for two months once a day at night; and although the change is gradually, its exfoliating properties has made my skin look more radiant and faded some of my newest red marks. I'm still hoping it would clear the not so recent ones that I have had, but only time will tell.

Posted (edited)

Edited by imout

Posted

just wanted to say... Looking Good Dude

Posted

right ive used AHA two nights now, not followed with an spf, why is that important? ps i live in england. there is no sun and its -2. lol

Posted (edited)

Edited by imout

Posted
thanks! well i tried several products, first was dans 3 step kit, then later realized the cleanser was too overdrying and the moisturizer stung, so then i switched it up to using french green clay and fullers earth clay soap as a cleanser, apply Dans bp, and use cvs generic brand of cetaphil moisturizer.

Hiya, this sounds promising, any tips on how to get a hold of french green clay and earth clay soap that has worked for you?

Posted

your skin is looking good man keep it up