Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What types of tests should I request from my doctor?

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

I'm relatively new to the board and acne in general. About 7 months ago my face began to totally break out. First with closed comedones and now large cysts on mostly my cheeks and jawline. I have the closed comedones under control somewhat, but I still get large breakouts. I think it has something to do with hormones, diet, and stress. I'm going to the doctor later this month and wondered what types of tests I should request.

Any suggesstions?

Thanks in advance!

Oh and I did recently start collostrum (2 weeks ago), but with my holiday diet, it probably didn't do much good. Now that the holidays are over, I'm hoping to see some results.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes