Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Its been 3 days that iv been using bp, i do use 5%, the spotts seem to have been going which im happy about but my face is turning slightly red, its not like red from acne, its like my cheeks are turning slightly darker red than my skin ? help guys ?

Renado,

Please refrain from posting in only the Announcements and Feedback forum. This is not the right place to be posting questions! I have moved your posts before and told you what you should do. I am moving this thread to the correct place.

To answer your question, the redness that you are experiencing is very common during the early stages of using BP. While your skin is getting used to it some irritation and redness will occur. How much are you using at the moment? My best advice would be to follow the same rules as for the Acne.org Regimen- start small and gradually increase the amount. But as you are using 5% rather than the 2.5% recommended you should start with even less.