Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The winters here in ohio are pretty harsh, with those negative degree winds and snow blowing. During everytime of year my skin is usually oily, but for the next 3 months my skin will be dry and peely, especially when I attempt to use a topical.

Can anyone recommend a good moisturizer that really moisturizers well and keeps skin protected against the wind but doesn't cause breakouts or cysts. I've been using aloe vera and oil of olay lotion but it hasn't been enough. TIA!

The winters here in ohio are pretty harsh, with those negative degree winds and snow blowing. During everytime of year my skin is usually oily, but for the next 3 months my skin will be dry and peely, especially when I attempt to use a topical.

Can anyone recommend a good moisturizer that really moisturizers well and keeps skin protected against the wind but doesn't cause breakouts or cysts. I've been using aloe vera and oil of olay lotion but it hasn't been enough. TIA!

I live in Cleveland and the winter's here are terrible!! I use Imperials from lush...it's a little pricey but it gets the job done. Or if you don't want to spend the money. Oil of olay has decent everyday moisturizers. Hope that helps. :)

I live in Massachusetts and the winters can be pretty bad here as well! Right now I'm using a Target brand moisturizer that is noncomedogenic and does a pretty good job of giving me some moisture. I'm about to start on the Regimen tonight though so we'll see how Dan's moisturizer works!

lac hydrin 5 is on dan's list

i use it on my face...only in winter

if you have really bad hands theraplex is dr recommended but honestly i find shea it isn't so by bath and body (yes foot lotion!) is by far the best!

good luck!!!

I've been using just plain jojoba oil as a moisturizer for a while now, even in the Canadian winter it still gets the job done. Although, now that I'm on the regimen, I mix Dan's moisturizer with jojoba for my moisturizing needs :)

Complex 15. Make sure to apply it liberally while your face is still wet, and it should do the trick.