Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-TC-

Please,need some advice

Hi,i m 18 and acne have been problem for like 3 years now.Right now i jsut clean my face in the morning and at night.I`ve tryed benzoyl peroxide stuff,but always end in same place,giving up.Yes i know that i should still use it...And all this acne treating takes so much money.Its even big money to me to buy BP,moizture and cleaner.And because i go to gym and swimming,theres no free money,not at all.Its like chosing sport or treating acne.Swimming makes acne even worse i think.Im very skinny also.Hella i would like to try Isotretinoin,but i cant even loan money from bank,limit is full,and im not a earner,still studing.I didnt want to notice my acne,but yesterday my friend was with digital camera and well,my mood was kinda ruined,if i saw myself,acne makes me old and ugly like anyone else,who has acne.

So what should i do?I want wait forever to acne go away,my self esteem is ruined.fuck acne,money and everything

Usually its more red,not the best pic.Also nose is full of comedones

trrr.jpg

Edited by -TC-

You are in a tricky spot but there are cheaper and easier things to do than accutane.

-Drink more water

-Change your bedding every 2-3 days

-Never touch your face

- Buy some Zinc supplements there very cheap

-Dont worry about a cleanser. Just rinse your face, wait 5-15 mins, apply the BP your using, wait 5-15 mins, apply a moisturizer.

-Stress less= deep breathing, meditating, exercise

- at least 9 hours sleep

Try not to worry about your acne and include some things from the list that your not doing. See how it goes but im sure some other members can add a ton of better things that i have left out. Good luck man. :rolleyes:

Thank you :)

I`ll try to follow it.Do you know how much zinc should be good,i take vitamin that has 12mg zinc.

Edited by -TC-

Yer 12 mg is not enough to make a huge affect. I take 50 mg of zinc picolinate which i think is sufficient. Make sure you get outside during the day and sleep well at night to give the zinc its full effects.

Im already taking fish oli :) ,but i dont know should i take niacin,because i take vitamins that has vitamin B3 already?

Have you seen the niacin thread?

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Niacin-AM...ne-t241485.html

Basically helped a lot of people but results were only temporary for most. If you wanna try it either get inositol hexonate or flush and take 500 mg before bed. I personally had success with those two types but everyone is different. Niacin however, is not a long term answer.

is chelated zinc okai? i read that 2 other form of zinc are better,but there wasnt any in my drug store

EDIT:read that they are good too,i ll take 2 zinc 15mg a day and vitamin that has also 12mg of it :dance: