Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This question is obviously subjective, but what do you think is the worst possible spot to get acne on your face? Forehead, cheeks, chin, nose, neck? Specifically, the temple is my worst nightmare and problem spot. What's yours?

I hate getting it above my lip..

Edit: ^ That's a rare occasion tho, I just happened to have one that day.

So overall, I'd have to say cheeks. :/

Edited by HereComesTheSun:)

I hate getting zits on my cheeks simply because they are more prone to scarring. Once this nightmare is over, I want as few scars as possible.

Right between your eyebrows and around the lips are also icky spots though!

Anywhere where it looks like you have a STD or a Disease

-near the lips, near the nose, on the nose.

-high cheeks, low forehead

-rest

in that order.

I WIN.

Right between your eyes. Tsk :dry:

I mostly get acne on my cheeks and forehead though(ps i just typed chins instead of cheeks. d'oh :doh:)

I agree that getting zits right between your eyes or eyebrows sucks. It's, like, dead center on your face. Ugh. I also hate getting them on my smile lines, because my concealer tends to shift and crease when I smile, so they don't stay covered.

Also, don't feel bad. More often than not, I type 'shin' when I mean to type 'chin'. Tooootally different parts of the body: P

Anywhere where it looks like you have a STD or a Disease

-near the lips, near the nose, on the nose.

-high cheeks, low forehead

-rest

in that order.

I WIN.

You mean you LOSE, no one wins here :boohoo:. Yeah, between the brows sucks too, probably my second most dreaded spot. I also hate symmetric acne haha. It kind of bugs me out when I have the exact same spot on each side of my face.

My philtrum. Or anywhere near my mouth, for that matter. It just drives me crazy when I get zits there, because they take forever to go away.

I also hate zits in the folds of my ears and right inside my nose because they freaking HURT.

I'd say anywhere down the center line of your face sucks bawls, with the nose being the worst. However if it's on the forehead you can cover it if you have bangs, or wear a hat. For cheek acne you can just tilt your head to show people your "better side".

Definitely cheeks, mine looks especially worse because I have a lot of non-inflamed acne. I feel like giving up.

Edited by Turok1134

Cheeks as that's where I scar the most and it's the most obvious when you look at my face straight on. And of course, I only really break out badly on my cheek.

I hate getting them on my nose because I have a runny nose 24/7 and a zit makes using a kleenex really uncomfortable.

The ones on my cheeks suck balls too though, cuz they linger for months...

Guest DireStraits

In between the eyebrows.

Its right in the line of sight when someone is talking to you face to face.

between the eyes/eyebrows. on the nose and right by your lips, they hurt like hell and they look nasty.

Edited by Geeking