Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I always have a very very oily skin. My main problem area is my nose. I have acne on my whole face, but not as bad. I've been taking Accutane for ages (with a stop each 6 months). I'm on Accutane right now. My skin is clear and also my nose. Well, most of the time. It happend to me once before a few weeks back. The skin on my nose started to peel of and I got terrible acne there. Lots of pustels, blackheads etc. Also, the skin there was very reddish. Now, a few weeks later, I have it again. I haven't got a clue what might cause this. I moisturize my skin perfectly so it doesn't dry out, and I wash my face every day. It takes about 1 to 2 weeks for my nose skin to get back to normal again, and then my skin is cleared again.

I really don't understand what might trigger this weird skin "event". ;) Is it the weather? Because its kinda cold right now? Or could it be something else? A side note: My chin gets a little flaky too and develops pustels.

Anyone got advice on speeding the process up for getting normal skin on my nose again? :)

Thanks!