Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I wash then leave it on then it gets absorbed into my skin biggrin.gif has anyone else tryed doing this? Salicylic Acid lightens up the skin so im hoping this will speed up the process

I use a moisturizer that contains .6% SA, it's REALLY good for oil. But my skin is normally so oily it all comes back in an hour or two anyways. However, when I don't use the moisturizer, I'll be oily in five to ten minutes.

In my experience with SA, it above all other meds I have used, prolongs the healing of acne. Red spots last twice and sometimes three times as long to clear up when a topical spot SA treatment is used. Thats just my opinion.

In my experience with SA, it above all other meds I have used, prolongs the healing of acne. Red spots last twice and sometimes three times as long to clear up when a topical spot SA treatment is used. Thats just my opinion.

yea that guy knows nothing what he is talking about, sa + vinegar = death to red marks

hey, go fuck yourself before you start telling me what I know and don't know. I stated that in my experience and in my opinion. Learn to accept that people are entitled express what works and doesn't for that person. And what side effects it may or may not have on a perticular person.

If someone told me that they bath in Retin A and their skin never peeled, so be it. Everyone's skin acts in diff ways to diff meds.

Remember that before you act like you are the see all know all of acne medications.

Calm down, ladies.

Trying to speed up the end of red marks after your active acne is gone, in my opinion, is bad simply because you're basically just irritating your skin more. Time is the best way to get rid of it.

I sometimes use C&C's salicylic acid gel sometimes for areas with clogged pores, its a leave on gel. I also wash with Salicyclic acid and BP. Leaving on the SA gel really does a remarkable job of unclogging small bumps, but it doesn't do too much for big red zits. I think, but wouldn't put money on it, that my red marks do go a way a little bit quicker too using the SA wash...