Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
anonymou5

Hdfghfghdgfh

I've avoided alcohol for about 5 months cause it gives me cysts

I noticed on your list you avoid it as well, so what do you do when your at a party? Just drink soft drink lol? Cause thats what i've been doing, do you have any alternatives?

Honestly, I haven't been to a party in a longgg time (Almost 7 months). Theres just way too much temptation there for me...

And no I wouldn't drink a soda...it's packed with the worst kinds of sugar.

Maybe in time I will be able to indulge in a few beers occasionally, but as of right now I enjoy having clear skin too much to want to risk that.

hello,

I already posted in this thread: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Diet-isn-...ne-t222897.html, the OP had a very similar condition to yours and the anti-candida-diet helped him greatly.

Also, I have to thank you for your posts and explanations, truly INSPIRING! I have the same type of acne as in your before pictures (just bigger nodes and less red marks). I'm also very underweight... :(

But I wanted to ask you the following:

- Do you think it's ok to take anti-candida food/supplements and, at the SAME time, taking probiotics?

-I've been taking Virgin Coconut Oil (soon: Oregano Oil, Now Candida-Clear, Kolorex (rotation) and Probiotics) for a week now (and started a loose anti-candida-diet), and my acne got VERY BAD, almost all-time bad :shifty: Now, do you think this is a die-off reaction?

Thank you!

Edited by acne_combat

It's definitely safe to take probiotics with other supplements. That's what I've been doing since I started.

That very well could be a die off reaction. My acne got worse when I started as well. When it starts dying off heavily you can actually see it in your stools. They will have white specs all over them or they will be completely whitish. :sick:

And your welcome, just trying to help you guys, acne ruined my life for long enough!

hello,

I already posted in this thread: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Diet-isn-...ne-t222897.html, the OP had a very similar condition to yours and the anti-candida-diet helped him greatly.

Also, I have to thank you for your posts and explanations, truly INSPIRING! I have the same type of acne as in your before pictures (just bigger nodes and less red marks). I'm also very underweight... :(

But I wanted to ask you the following:

- Do you think it's ok to take anti-candida food/supplements and, at the SAME time, taking probiotics?

-I've been taking Virgin Coconut Oil (soon: Oregano Oil, Now Candida-Clear, Kolorex (rotation) and Probiotics) for a week now (and started a loose anti-candida-diet), and my acne got VERY BAD, almost all-time bad :shifty: Now, do you think this is a die-off reaction?

Thank you!

Hi anonymou5,

I saw in the beginning that you spoke besides the acne about rashes.. On which locations on the face you had them? Could it be seborrheic dermatitis? Cause the products for preventing SD are like apple cider vinegar and Aloe Vera.. You you still use them?

Is this a good website to rely on specific foods of anti-candida?

http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/articles/foodslist.php

I've heard that was a pretty good site, except she recommends drinking tap water, which I strongly disagree with. Spring water has trace minerals without the cryptosporidium and other bacteria, traces of antiobiotics and pharmaceutical drugs, and toxic fluoride.

To form my diet I just googled "candida diet" and scoured through many of the sites. I wanted my diet to starve the fungus as quickly as possible, so I made it ultra strict. Some people may be able to tolerate grains such as millet/brown rice, and low sugar fruits like berries, but I chose to my diet 100% sugar free and extremely low carb.

Hi anonymou5,

I saw in the beginning that you spoke besides the acne about rashes.. On which locations on the face you had them? Could it be seborrheic dermatitis? Cause the products for preventing SD are like apple cider vinegar and Aloe Vera.. You you still use them?

I didn't have the rashes on my face, they were on my legs mainly, sometimes my arms. I did however have fungal infections on my face. I havent had one for over a year now though. But yeah I still use them. I switched brands to Aloe Life aloe vera gel, and I have seen even more improvement. I highly recommend that product. I also do occasional ACV + bentonite clay masks, which are also very nice.

damn what kind of shroom trip did you have to make you go cold turkey.

must have been bad

It was the most profound and introspective trip I've ever had, and it was actually a really good one. I was doing/dealing a lot of ecstasy at the time, so quitting may have saved me from some prison time...

Hi anonymou5,

I didn't have the rashes on my face, they were on my legs mainly, sometimes my arms. I did however have fungal infections on my face. I havent had one for over a year now though. But yeah I still use them. I switched brands to Aloe Life aloe vera gel, and I have seen even more improvement. I highly recommend that product. I also do occasional ACV + bentonite clay masks, which are also very nice.

Thanks for your reply, How did your fungal infections look like on your face? About the diet.. Is there anyway not to lose weight cause I am already a lot under my weight..

Stopped bread, sugar and now I don't break-out hardly. I stopped using BP and my skin has stopped redness.

I use an anti-bacterial on my face without BP and seems to work alot.

my scars don't bother me really ;)

Thanks bro.

Hi anonymou5,

Thanks for your reply, How did your fungal infections look like on your face? About the diet.. Is there anyway not to lose weight cause I am already a lot under my weight..

Its hard to describe them...it usually started out as a pimple, then it got bigger and bigger until it popped itself :sick: then over the next few days it would become a mess or cracked/infected skin. Sometimes it would be elevated like a cyst. Very weird looking though.

The diet actually helped me gain weight, I was slightly underweight as well. It is comprised of lots of healthy fats so you shouldn't have any problems.

Should I worry about mustard?

Mustard is one of the controversial foods of the Candida diet. Some say that you can have mustard, but others say that because of the vinegar in it, you should refrain from consuming it.

Mustard is relatively healthy because the last time I checked it had nothing bad in it. It has alot of nutrients and I love it! But I haven't had any recently.

If mustard has vinegar which makes it controversial regarding the anti candida diet, how does ACV fare? That sucks because I was going to go try ACV as a toner and drink it internally as well to alkalize my body; it works wonders for alot of people.

P.s; Mustard is delicious and Mustard Oil is a great alternative to EVOO as it doesn't wreck pans!

Oh no, you can definitely take acv (raw, unpasteurized, and with the mother) when you're on a Candida diet. Anywhere you look, you'll see people recommending using acv, even the people who say not to have any vinegar. This is because (For a reason I forgot, and don't have the time right now to look for) apple cider vinegar works in a different way than normal vinegar. It will create a Candida-unfriendly environment in your intestines, and with all the normal health benefits it has, it will be a good thing to take.

I am thinking about making one those green smoothies, but it says you need some lemon or lime in it.

Some candida food lists say lemon and limes are fine but others say no fruits at all, thoughts?

Great result. Congrats on the clear skin, but what is a fungal infection on the skin? I have never seen that before.

Bless Apple Cider Vinegar (organic, unfiltered, unpasteurized). It's very cheap where I am, and it'is now my ONLY form of vinegar.

Nuts are still a bit controversial though. But the general opinion seems to be: NO peanuts, pistachios and cashews while the others are ok. The problem is, whithout peanuts and pistachios, which nut is left that is decent-tasting on its own? Walnuts seem to be my only choice (mmm).

BTW: Any ideas for snacks beside hard-boiled eggs, avocados (lots of good fats and energy) and maybe nuts & seeds?

I'm always hungry, tired and craving sugar and carbs (especially the latter ones!). They are everywhere. :confused:

Edited by acne_combat

I am thinking about making one those green smoothies, but it says you need some lemon or lime in it.

Some candida food lists say lemon and limes are fine but others say no fruits at all, thoughts?

I went for no fruits at all, although sometimes I have hummus with lemon juice in it (Probably a very minute amount) which doesn't bother me. I would say no at first and maybe experiment with it when you're a month in.

Great result. Congrats on the clear skin, but what is a fungal infection on the skin? I have never seen that before.

Thanks!

It's just something that looks crazy nasty, but really I'm not sure if that's even what it was. If you're brave enough, heres a picture. That's obviously not me, and the fungal infections I had were not nearly that bad, but they still looked weird.

Edited by anonymou5

Bless Apple Cider Vinegar (organic, unfiltered, unpasteurized). It's very cheap where I am, and it'is now my ONLY form of vinegar.

Nuts are still a bit controversial though. But the general opinion seems to be: NO peanuts, pistachios and cashews while the others are ok. The problem is, whithout peanuts and pistachios, which nut is left that is decent-tasting on its own? Walnuts seem to be my only choice (mmm).

BTW: Any ideas for snacks beside hard-boiled eggs, avocados (lots of good fats and energy) and maybe nuts & seeds?

I'm always hungry, tired and craving sugar and carbs (especially the latter ones!). They are everywhere. :confused:

I'm pretty lax with the nuts (except peanuts which I don't eat), but sometimes they give me gas. Try pecans they're excellent :D

For snacks I sometimes have natural/organic hummus (Read the ingredients though) with Go Raw Flax Snacks. The flax snacks were a good find, but I'm not sure if you can get them where you are. It is indeed hard to find acceptable snacks :/

Yo anonymous.. 2 questions...

What kind of steak sauce did you use for your beef/steak? is A1 okay?

and also..

did you eat the yolk of your eggs? or you think that would break me out