Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So before I went back to college I stocked up on Regimen supplies. When the shipment came the jojoba oil was frozen, and everything else was very cold and viscous.

I let everything thaw out like I have read in past posts.

My concern is that when I used the BP today, it didn't make my face red or tight. It's not a bad thing, but the BP always causes some discomfort for me. I didn't feel that at all. It was more like I was putting moisturizer on my face, instead of BP... (I wasn't. I double checked, haha.)

Are there really no changes in the effectiveness of BP when it is shipped at a low temperature? I didn't receive the shipment for half a week or so. I feel like my box sat up in some mountains for a good few days.

This BP sure feels different from the BPs that have been shipped at normal temperatures...

(I also saw the video that tests the frozen products. I mean, sure, I trust Dan, but I am kind of skeptical after trying my "thawed BP". Has anyone used thawed products and had the same success as they did with their usual BP?)

In the event that I keep using this BP and it's just not working as well - what should I do, then? :/

Edited by anticlient

i feel the same way. dan actually likes to put the bp bottle in the refrigerator and use it. i actually did this and it feels great and it no way decreases the effectiveness of the bp

Before I went on Dan's regimen, I was visiting a dermatologist who always gave me BP. The directions by both the packaging and the doctor were to store it in the fridge. Doesn't affect the efficacy, and if anything, it feels like chilling it beforehand pretty much eliminates the burning sensation as you have mentioned.

Edited by HotLikeBea

Before I went on Dan's regimen, I was visiting a dermatologist who always gave me BP. The directions by both the packaging and the doctor were to store it in the fridge. Doesn't affect the efficacy, and if anything, it feels like chilling it beforehand pretty much eliminates the burning sensation as you have mentioned.

Was it duac gel?

My mom ordered some skin products from another site and they arrived today, completely frozen! We've had -15 weather here this past week or so. :( I'm almost certain all my Acne.org products will be completely frozen when they arrive tomorrow.

I am concerned about their effectiveness, too! Has anyone reading this used once-frozen products from acne.org before, and had them clear up their skin??

I know you would be able to return the products if you had a huge problem with them, but you'd still have to pay to ship them back. :(

Let me know how they work out for you!

I don't really believe the video of Dan freezing everything really proves much, either.

Just because it feels okay and smells okay doesn't mean it's going to work the same!

I just feel like- the packaging says not to let it get below a certain temperature for a REASON, not just for kicks & giggles...

This happens every year. Sometimes the products get frozen or arrive very cold. In the summertime they arrive very hot sometimes. Just let them sit at room temperature and use them as normal. Dan's manufacturer has assurred us that the efficacy of the Acne.org products will not be affected by transient extremems during shipping/delivery.

False alarm... I've been using the BP for a week now and it seems fine. Works like it always has. Thanks for the replies, all.

Thanks, Brandy, I'm just prone to worrying about the Regimen... :P