Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sriram619

Shampoo and Conditioner Suggestions ?

Does anyone have any shampoo and conditioner suggestions that dont cause breakouts ... currently using gillette shampoo and conditioner but i think its causing breakouts for me.. any suggestions ?

- Sriram

Head & Shoulders Classic Clean. It has zinc in it and doesn't make me break out/red/irritated at all and I highly recommend it.

i back head and shoulders classic clean

i use it for everything

its cleared my back acne (been using it for around 3 months)

and just started using it on my face a few days ago and my skin looks alot better

Just another thought for you....I read somewhere on the internet a while back that a lot of shampoos and conditioners can ingredients that can clog pores. With that in mind, the website suggested cleansing your face AFTER you wash and rinse your hair.

Just another thought for you....I read somewhere on the internet a while back that a lot of shampoos and conditioners can ingredients that can clog pores. With that in mind, the website suggested cleansing your face AFTER you wash and rinse your hair.

ABSOLUTELY great advice. Also better to shampoo in the shower than bath and rinse so that the products don't run down your face. If you leave conditioner in for a few minutes, try to keep it off your face. If you have long hair, clip it up. Rinse very thoroughly and wash face after.

Head & Shoulders here as well, it works fine, and I wash my face after I use it to avoid the residue buildup it may have, first rinsing it, washing with soap, then a cleanser.