Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has anybody had good success with the Eucerin Redness Relief Products. My skin is sensitive and it is dry and flaky around my nose and my cheeks look a little red. Would Eucerin Redness Relief help with that? Are Eucerin products better than Olay?

I know products work differently for every person, but I've never had luck with Eucerin. I've used two different moisturizers, including one that has a pink color on the label and includes SPF. In both cases, I only used it a few times because it made my skin break out. By chance I stumbled across a moisturizer called Complex15 that costs only about $7 at the drugstore. It's fragrance free and non-comedogenic, goes on very light and is formulated to help balance skin's natural moisture--key for someone with combination skin like me.

Jason -- One more thing. I'm new to this site so I'm not quite sure how all the forums work as far as sending someone else's post to another person, but I just came across a great post by another veteran member: The_Snow_Queen. She mentions Eucerin Redness Relief and its active ingredients and effects on rosacea. Might want to check it out: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Rosacea-I...ea-t152871.html

The night cream broke me out. I think that's because its so heavy and contains mineral oils though. The regular one you're talking about might be good though. Check makeupalley.com for reviews.

I'm sure its great for dry, sensitive or red skin. But its not the best for acne prone skin.

Hey Jason,

In my experience, stay away from Eucerin. I understand that all skin types are different, but from what I've gone through and what I've tried, get Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion. It's about $8 at the drugstore and it works better than anything I've ever tried. Try applying a bit of lime juice as a toner, let it dry a bit, then apply the moisturizer gently with just your fingertips and allow your skin to heal. Best of luck.