Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well Im starting to attempt the caveman routine that involves no washing of the face of any sort. No topicals, no water, nothing. After reading all the great reviews I am anxious to try this.

I have light/moderate acne that does not bother me too much. What bothers me most is my oily skin that is beyond severe. My skin gets so oily i look like an oil field at night. Ive heard that this routine helps regulate oil production not just temporarily, but for the rest of my life. Ill keep you guys updated on how it goes for me.

Day 3

Well so far my face is how everyone said it would be. My complexion looks alot more evened out and no new zits have formed. On day 1 I had 2 new zits and was amazed at how fast the went away by just leaving them alone.

My skin is also INCREDIBLY oily. To the point where I dont want to leave the house. Although this was expected, im hoping it will balance out soon. God Bless.

Well Im starting to attempt the caveman routine that involves no washing of the face of any sort. No topicals, no water, nothing. After reading all the great reviews I am anxious to try this.

I have light/moderate acne that does not bother me too much. What bothers me most is my oily skin that is beyond severe. My skin gets so oily i look like an oil field at night. Ive heard that this routine helps regulate oil production not just temporarily, but for the rest of my life. Ill keep you guys updated on how it goes for me.

Good luck!! I gave up traditional medications a month ago, and I am satisfied with my decision. I am still getting new spots here and there, but I think given more time it will get better. It seems that spots go away/heal faster when left alone as well.

Day 5

Well not much difference at all. My face is still SUPER oily which I hoping will stop soon. I dont have a dead skin mask yet but I am starting to flake. Its tough going through the day like this. I know in a few weeks though my skin will look great and Im staying strong.

Day 7

Well my skin is getting a little less oilier which is good but it is still pretty greasy. Overall my skins complexion looks much better as well. Its much less red and is starting to match the skin tone of the other parts of my body. Zits come and go but heal amazingly fast. The worst is the flaky skin. It looks like a snow storm on my face, im going to stick through it though and suck it up. God gave my body all the tools it needs to recover from acne!