Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ukborn

regimen with duac once daily.

Hi all, ive been taking doxycyline for 4 weeks now and ive also been doing my own regimen.

I wash in the morning with simple face cleanser and then moisturize 10 minutes later, at night i wash with simple face cleanser wait 15 minutes then apply duac once daily, i apply about a fingers length to my face as i was following the dk regimen... Is this ok or should i use less because it seems to be ok on my face and i am noticing a good difference? Also can you use duac in the morning and evening even though it is once daily?

Thanks all.

Hi, i to use duac gel. I only use it at night and everything has been going well for me for around 4 months now. However, i was applying it terribly wrong which lead to me wasting many a tube.

I used to apply and completley rub in, my new technique involves dabbing the solution on target areas where a spot may pop-up, but when treating an actual spot i just apply lots and leave it to dry over. This works great for me, it has cleared me up, im just left with fading marks but thats expected. I'd say yes you can use in the morning as well but i do not think it is needed, try my way of appying, it may work for you to

Hi, i to use duac gel. I only use it at night and everything has been going well for me for around 4 months now. However, i was applying it terribly wrong which lead to me wasting many a tube.

I used to apply and completley rub in, my new technique involves dabbing the solution on target areas where a spot may pop-up, but when treating an actual spot i just apply lots and leave it to dry over. This works great for me, it has cleared me up, im just left with fading marks but thats expected. I'd say yes you can use in the morning as well but i do not think it is needed, try my way of appying, it may work for you to

hey mate, i am using duac too, a fingers worth seems like alot!!