Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been clear for a bit now and want to stay that way but this winter has been so brutally cold and my skin is very very dry. Almost every inch is peeling. I don't really want to over exfoliate all this dead skin off, I want to try to add moisurizer and let it come off naturally. What moisurizer works good without causing breakouts? I am looking for something to wear to bed that I can wash off in the AM. I don't like the way it feels on my skin and it makes me look shiny (and I need no help there LOL) Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tiff AKA LittleBump

one moisturizer that i always find myself coming back to is Eucerin Sensitive Skin Everyday Protection Face Lotion. you can get it at ulta for about 8 dollars. its a little expensive, by some peoples standards, but it is light and has spf in it (which is essential for me). my aunt borrowed it when she spent the night and forgot her moisturizer. she has rosacea and her skin is sensitive to everything. but she used my moisturizer and it didn't mess with her skin. she liked it so much that she is going to buy it for herself!