Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I just finishEd 6 months of accutane and I have just started getting these tiny red bumps by my eyes and other places on my face I don't know if they are pimples or just irritation of some sort. Anyways my quesion is what the he'll do I do now to make sure my skin stays clear. I know the oil is gonna come back and probly the hormonal breakouts will come back too so I'm thinking of asking my derm for spiro to keep the oil and hormonal breakouts away. I already mentioned t to him and he said I could take it if I felt I needed it but to wait a month or two till I'm done with tane.

H also said I should use retin-a after a month. So I'm just wondering what to expect. When can I start using my clarisonic face wash brush thing and like my normal face washes that have benzol in them. What are you all using or plannig to use after accutane and does anyone have experience wyh spiro?

So I just finishEd 6 months of accutane and I have just started getting these tiny red bumps by my eyes and other places on my face I don't know if they are pimples or just irritation of some sort. Anyways my quesion is what the he'll do I do now to make sure my skin stays clear. I know the oil is gonna come back and probly the hormonal breakouts will come back too so I'm thinking of asking my derm for spiro to keep the oil and hormonal breakouts away. I already mentioned t to him and he said I could take it if I felt I needed it but to wait a month or two till I'm done with tane.

H also said I should use retin-a after a month. So I'm just wondering what to expect. When can I start using my clarisonic face wash brush thing and like my normal face washes that have benzol in them. What are you all using or plannig to use after accutane and does anyone have experience wyh spiro?

Also I want to get my nose pierced. Any idea how long I

have to wait

I really have no idea for your first question, as for the nose pierced, I would wait about 2/3 weeks AFTER your lips have come back to normal.

I really have no idea for your first question, as for the nose pierced, I would wait about 2/3 weeks AFTER your lips have come back to normal.

NO, wait 6 months. Seriously. Accutane has really changed your healing process as I'm sure you have noticed, and 6 months is the suggested time. Isn't it kind of counterproductive if you get a piercing that ends up healing with a scar worse than any cyst or pimple? I've gotten minor cuts on my hand and the scars make them look way worse.

Just wait it out. My guess is your skin is getting used to being off the medication and should hopefully improve shortly.

i agree with volcom,

ive noticed i get small cuts waaayyy easier than before accutane. and they take longer to heal and its such a tiny cut.

so accutane really does sort of slow down healing process on that kind of stuff.

and its killing me cuz i wanna go tanning sooo bad but i know my skin is too sensitive now :(