Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buke

Did Spiro Cause hair-loss

From what I know about spiro, it should make head hair grow, while reducing body hair. I remember reading on here that it cause hair loss. Does anybody have experience with this issue?

I notice my hair is A LOT drier than it used to be, so now I only wash it once a week. If I were still washing every other day as before (and using the blow dryer) I'm sure I would have experienced hair loss (just because it's drier and, therefore, more fragile than normal).

But so far, so good.

I can now wash my hair every two to three days because of less oil production it used to be that I wanted to wash it twice a daY!!! But no I haven't experienced any hair loss. But if you read some of the reviews on Sprio on here some people had to stop taking it due to extreme hair loss. Are you having these problems? If it is a side effect it seems like a rare one?

I can now wash my hair every two to three days because of less oil production it used to be that I wanted to wash it twice a daY!!! But no I haven't experienced any hair loss. But if you read some of the reviews on Sprio on here some people had to stop taking it due to extreme hair loss. Are you having these problems? If it is a side effect it seems like a rare one?

Ya, that's what I was thinking. Thanks for the reply. Hopefully I get that dutasteride. It will take care of both these problems.

I know it reduced facial hair in women who have too much DHT. I've noticed no hair loss (although my scalp is dry) but I'm sure it could be a side effect. In theory, it should slow hair loss in men but reducing the DHT...

That's exactly what I was thinking. I never had a problem with hair loss, I've been on spiro for about 2 1/2 months, and lately it's terrible. IDK I'll wait a while and see what happens.

Been on it for about 4 in half months and my hair is fine, now when I was taking Yasmin, my hair was falling out alot. My eyebrows and mustache area seem to grow fast and that pisses me off. LOL. Anyway, thought I'd throw in my 2cents. :)

Been on it for about 4 in half months and my hair is fine, now when I was taking Yasmin, my hair was falling out alot. My eyebrows and mustache area seem to grow fast and that pisses me off. LOL. Anyway, thought I'd throw in my 2cents. :)

haha thanks