Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pimpletta

WHY am I getting another CYST directly under the one that just healed??!

Im so frusturated. I had this HUGE cyst in between my nose and cheek arrea that really took about a month to get rid of...well now that its almost gone ANOTHER one is popping up DIRECTLY under it!!! I really dont know why this is happening? is this commen, did it just spread under the skin or something? any advice on how to prevent more from coming up? i left the original one alone and it healed on its own :/

I wish I could tell you why, but I don't know. Just know you're not alone. This has happened to me too... many many many times.

Just a suppostion, but that particular area may have an especially active area of sebaceous glands that produce enough sebum to cause repeated infecttion, It could be too, that the old cyst didn't heal completely and that there was residual infection very ddep in teh layers of your skin.

Why not see about getting an injection in that area and also an perhaps go on an anti-biotic regimen for a while.

Joe Zit

Just a suppostion, but that particular area may have an especially active area of sebaceous glands that produce enough sebum to cause repeated infecttion, It could be too, that the old cyst didn't heal completely and that there was residual infection very ddep in teh layers of your skin.

Why not see about getting an injection in that area and also an perhaps go on an anti-biotic regimen for a while.

Joe Zit

hmm ok i am gonna look into some antibiotics at this point...thanks

Im so frusturated. I had this HUGE cyst in between my nose and cheek arrea that really took about a month to get rid of...well now that its almost gone ANOTHER one is popping up DIRECTLY under it!!! I really dont know why this is happening? is this commen, did it just spread under the skin or something? any advice on how to prevent more from coming up? i left the original one alone and it healed on its own :/

i too but now my skin is some what clear now from caress""yes caress just 2.99 from the store its clear my crysts in three monhts use it work better melt in water use three times :whistle::think::dance:

I wish I could tell you why, but I don't know. Just know you're not alone. This has happened to me too... many many many times.

use caress tell me how it :whistle::dance: works

I was reading around the website today and saw this said Nodules can "sometimes leave an impaction behind, which can flare again and again."

I think this may be what you have have, because i had something similar to what you describe (in the same area).

If you are on the regimen be sure to treat this area, but also try not to touch it much as you don't want it to get any worse.

I found that changing my pillow cases and towels weekly helped it to go away quicker.

Hope you find a solution.

use caress tell me how it :whistle::dance: works

During the summer, I only used caress soap, and I didn't really break out much; but then I got back to school and broke out and had to change up.

I have the same dilemma Pimpletta!

I'm really only breaking out on my chin and during Christmas I had some mean hurty cysts on a certain part of my chin and they've gone down and now others are popping up right where those were. FRUSTRATING :wall: