Notifications
Clear all

TEA?

MemberMember
(@catcrazy)

Posted : 01/01/2010 7:04 pm

Which tea gets rid of acne the best: red, white, green, black, or mint? Also, If I drink the decaffeinated versions of the teas will it make a difference in its skin-clearing abilities?

MemberMember
(@swits)

Posted : 01/01/2010 7:10 pm

caffeine gives you cysts on your chin. out of any tea i would definitely drink green tea because of its detox benefits, but just get the decaf.

MemberMember
(@livelifeacnefree)

Posted : 01/01/2010 8:26 pm

Matcha Green Tea has the most antioxidants which may really help your skin. Matcha Green Tea has up to 137 times the amount of antioxidants as regular commercial green tea.

It is expensive, but may be worth trying. You can buy it on Amazon for a reasonable price.

P.S. I am here in these forums to help. So if you would like 1 on 1 help or want to visit my blog I just started then please feel free to drop me a message anytime. I am currently on vacation but will check my e-mail as soon as I can.

To an Acne Free Life,

Todd

MemberMember
(@hanzuno)

Posted : 01/01/2010 8:57 pm

try rooibus herbal tea, no caffeine

i am drinking the "get gorgeous , the republic of tea" brand.

MemberMember
(@joga)

Posted : 01/02/2010 12:33 am

caffeine gives you cysts on your chin. out of any tea i would definitely drink green tea because of its detox benefits, but just get the decaf.

Is this true??? Because since ive been drinking alot of tea I wont stop breaking out around my chin...ive stopped the tea drinking and its been 2 days and no new pimples!!

MemberMember
(@nitukush)

Posted : 08/12/2020 12:15 pm

Go for green tea. Apply it on your face as a mask. It antioxidants fights with free radicals plus it prevents aging. It provide you a glowing and refreshing skin. And yes apply fresh green tea leaves, it will cure acne faster.

MemberMember
(@alexander-cleganegmail-com)

Posted : 08/13/2020 8:06 am

The kind with accutane in it gets rid of acne the best.

in all seriousness though...youre gonna need more than tea to get rid of your acne if you dont have other areas of you life under control

MemberMember
(@spacecat)

Posted : 12/11/2020 5:14 pm

Look into hibiscus tea. It's helped my skin so much. I buy the one by traditional medicinals.

MemberMember
(@khalilahlewis)

Posted : 01/25/2021 1:09 pm

You can try chamomile tea it is one of the best for acne and provide antioxidant and anti inflammatory benefits.