Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hellstorm

Question about FRUIT OF THE EARTH ALOE VERA GEL?

i've been taking doxy for a few days and my skin is almost 100% clear. i don't really have any zits except for red marks. i have A LOT on my cheeks and even though they're starting to fade away, i would like to try something that will get rid of them faster. do you think FOTE aloe vera gel will help?

You should stick to the fresh aloe plant since the results are a lot better from a fresh source. Sometimes I use the FOTE 100% aloe vera gel when I'm too lazy to cut the leaf from a fresh aloe plant. I notice that the indentations on my face seem to plump back up when I use the fresh aloe as opposed to the gel. It almost seems like it helps my face produce more collegen. I look well rested and healthier. It should help with your scars too.

I actually just posted something about this.

I have been using Fruit of the Earth since yesterday, which i had pimples and red spots.

I applied it at least 5 times yesterday, then I exfoliated this morning.

and applied some more, and my red spots are fading sooooooo quickly. I wish i applied it on my face 1 year ago.

good luck:D