Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dhoward12

So Much Acne Products helppp

k I have 7 acne products can someone tell me which one is the best , or is it okay to use them differently everyday? + can I use the deep scrub gel as cleansers?

Neutrogena- ultra foam cleanser

cleasil - 3 in 1 cleasner

Neutrogena - grapefruit foaming scrub gel

garnier- deep scrub gel

oxy pads

cleasil cleansing pads

Woah thats a lot of products. First off, do not use them differently everyday. This will cause excessive irritation making any acne worse. Try to remember that just because a product is harsh, this does not mean it is good. If i were you, i would use none of those cleansers and purchase something simple and gentle like cetaphil or dans cleanser. I have tried a lot of over the counter products including international brands and nothing works as well as dans regimen. Check out this link if you havnt already. http://www.acne.org/regimen.html. Follow this regimen and you just saved yourself a good few years of searching for an effective OTC treatment.

P.S. Acne starts and ends inside the body. Trying to eliminate it only from the outside with a harsh cleanser or scrub is like trying to clean your teeth with your mouth shut. Try to incorporate both internal and external approaches to clear your acne. Good luck!

Edited by AussieSmile