Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rob73

I don't moisturise after Dan's BP.

After putting on 1 pump worth of BP I don't find I get any residue or that it 'balls up' or anything that often gets mentioned.

Is it only me or do others using it find that they can go out in the day without it being detected? Even though no moisturiser is put on top of the BP?

Also, the reason I only use one pump and not two is because I don't apply it to my forehead or temples.

I felt the same, but at least put it on at night. For me, it reduces the scabs and the redness. Some time, I pick at my acne, and it bleed... I clean my face, after words, BP then moisturizer and I dont see a scab the next morning.

I find it helpful in other words.

After the initial stage of extreme dryness and redness subsided, I've never really needed to moisturize, I find when I do it just breaks me out so I don't do it. I'm tired of hearing "Even if you have super oily skin you should be moisturizing, :naughty: shame on you for not doing it" because how your skin looks and feels is a decent indication of it's condition and if it's better without the moisturizer, I don't think it's necessary to be doing it.

I can also apply a pump or so of BP without it being noticeable on my face, and even apply makeup over it without any problems, again all without moisturizer afterwards.

It just depends on your skin, I suppose. Everyone is different, so do what works for you, not what works for other people.