Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dysic

Gentle Acne cleanser/wash!

Hello everyone!

Can you guys recommend me a gentle acne cleanser/wash. My skin gets really dry in the winter...so I need to start using a gentler acne wash that doesn't dry the skin as much.

Thanks!

PS: I do use a lot of moisturizer.

Quoting the above two replies , how can Cetaphil and Prupose be gentle when they have the harsh ingredient SLS ??? I bought both of them and paid a fortune for them to be delivered to me in the UK and when I tried them I ended up having stubborn big red spots that I never had before!!!. See my new post today !

Quoting the above two replies , how can Cetaphil and Prupose be gentle when they have the harsh ingredient SLS ??? I bought both of them and paid a fortune for them to be delivered to me in the UK and when I tried them I ended up having stubborn big red spots that I never had before!!!. See my new post today !

To me they are gentle. Compared to most other brands they are and it is not that easy finding a gentle cleanser for me.

Thanks! I'll try it out Warrior!

Yeah, I really do not like all those chemicals but I personally feel that Cetaphil works very well for me. Also, like I said before, Dan's cleanser is excellent too.

use raw african black soap its amazing for your skin also use raw unrefined shea butter as your moisturizer as it has many benefits for your skin too... if you dont believe me do your research