Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Reboiy

NIACIN helped me from commiting suicide!! THANK YOU!!

I dunno why everyone HAS so many DOUBTS on NIACIN!!!

Let me tell you guys.. IT DOES WORK!!! I was almost on the verge of commiting suicide last couple of days.. and i totally mean it.. I thought there is NO MEANING in LIFE anymore with acne losing my personality and everything!!

But guess what..? I gave myself a second chancee... and i have to thank the poster for this NIACIN recommendation.. It worked for ME! i was having BIG PAINFUL ITCHY BUMPS/CYSTS a couple of days ago.. and now.. its been about 4 days? Its been drying up and healing at quite an impressive pace..

I thought I would just cancel off my plans for tmrw's NEW YEAR's PARTY.. But i think no longer have to... I just do this with a goood healthy diet.. AND my FACE FEELS normal again!! THANK YOU everyone!! I hope it continues to show improvement and amaze me!!

Edited by Reboiy

try pissing into your hands and rubbing it all over your face. After doing that you'll be like "pff niacin was soo yesterday" lol

try pissing into your hands and rubbing it all over your face. After doing that you'll be like "pff niacin was soo yesterday" lol

YOU KIDDING rightt??

YOU KIDDING rightt??

Yes, he is.

YOU KIDDING rightt??

Yes, he is.

Not neccesarily, it has worked for others :o

whats this niacin stuff? i heardf it mentioned a few times on this site and every says it works great, sounds too good to be true.

YOU KIDDING rightt??

Yes, he is.

the funny twist is no i wasn't actually. Urine therapy is for level 90+ acne warriors. You dudes are still about level 10 ish so you got a little way to go before you reach that level of enlightenment. The elite are perfecting their fasting rituals and the ultimate overlords are practicing a urine fast. Be gone before i cast a urine bolt at thee

Edited by chrisaus

Could you post the form of Niacin you took (i.e - No Flush/Flushing) and the dosage's that you took to for the benefits.

Thanks JonoB

YOU KIDDING rightt??

Yes, he is.

the funny twist is no i wasn't actually. Urine therapy is for level 90+ acne warriors. You dudes are still about level 10 ish so you got a little way to go before you reach that level of enlightenment. The elite are perfecting their fasting rituals and the ultimate overlords are practicing a urine fast. Be gone before i cast a urine bolt at thee

:lol:

From what I have read from the niacin thread, your skin goes back to shit in two weeks. That's not a permanent solution.

YOU KIDDING rightt??

Yes, he is.

HAHHA!!

whats this niacin stuff? i heardf it mentioned a few times on this site and every says it works great, sounds too good to be true.

I was at the same level of doubt, not to mention of trying it.. but well.. since every other options didn't work, i just have to give this a shot.. I take NIACIN FLUSH 500mg/day..

Niacin is actually B3.. The specified functions of it are mentioned in other posts..

Give it a try.. you have nothing to lose.. who knows you get cured from it.. =)

Could you post the form of Niacin you took (i.e - No Flush/Flushing) and the dosage's that you took to for the benefits.

Thanks JonoB

Well.. i am still taking NIACIN FLUSH 500mg/day.. It worked wonders up to today.. Give it a try.. =)

From what I have read from the niacin thread, your skin goes back to shit in two weeks. That's not a permanent solution.

Its ok if it comes back after two weeks or so.. cause i already having a healthy diet to back me up.. For my situation.. as long as i abstain myself from red meat and other junk food.. my skin wouldn't breakout much.. BUT for now.. MY SKIN feels REALLY NORMAL.. And my skin is healing really fast...

But for your info.. many others too cured their acne via niacin.. so to let you know..

You need more than niacin. You need a good therapist.

And just because it worked for you, doesn't mean "it works" for everyone. Keep that in mind and get yourself some help if you were seriously contemplating suicide because of your skin...

And just because it worked for you, doesn't mean "it works" for everyone. Keep that in mind and get yourself some help if you were seriously contemplating suicide because of your skin...

I always believe that simple is "enough".. I had a colon cleansing before and all.. it helped me in subsiding my acne.. and now.. its just simply NIACIN.. and i am on my way to clearing.. No one knows.. one have to try to see what works for his/her body..

And about me commiting suicide.. I had gone through it.. I will not be that "foolish" ever again.. WE LEARN from LIFE, don't we?

Edited by Reboiy

I always believe that simple is "enough".. I had a colon cleansing before and all.. it helped me in subsiding my acne.. and now.. its just simply NIACIN.. and i am on my way to clearing.. No one knows.. one have to try to see what works for his/her body..

And about me commiting suicide.. I had gone through it.. I will not be that "foolish" ever again.. WE LEARN from LIFE, don't we?

I feel the ultimate way to heal acne is to figure out what's causing it and try fixing it. Niacin is helpful in detoxification, but I think you must stick to a good diet for it to be continuously good, and if you're sticking to such diet, niacin shouldn't be necessary.

We like to think and hope that people live and learn. Then again, there are far too many individuals who live, yet never learn from life and just keep repeating their mistakes.

And it's only been a few days.

So where do people who cleared their skin with diet and health fit into your little game?

Niacin is an essential vitamin. Do you guys not learn basic nutrition in junior high biology anymore?

Been taking it for 5 months now, still get the odd spot but Niacin seems to have made a difference. I also started taking Zinc at around the same time. See my previous posts for more info.

Yeah you should continue to take it and if your results fade away, stay off it for 2 weeks then go back on. Niacin is a weird vitamin. I can take it one day and see results the next, but it's never consistant for more than a month. It's almost like your body builds a tolerance to it when it actually doesn't because you still flush at the same dosage.

We like to think and hope that people live and learn. Then again, there are far too many individuals who live, yet never learn from life and just keep repeating their mistakes.

Completely agreed.

And to the one who created this thread, good luck with everything. There are plenty of solutions for skin. If niacin doesn't work, there are other things you can try. However, there's not a plethora of solutions for wanting to commit suicide. Fix your spirit first, then your skin.

YOU KIDDING rightt??

Yes, he is.

Urine therapy is for level 90+ acne warriors.

ROFLMFAO

YOU KIDDING rightt??

Yes, he is.

HAHHA!!

I was at the same level of doubt, not to mention of trying it.. but well.. since every other options didn't work, i just have to give this a shot.. I take NIACIN FLUSH 500mg/day..

Niacin is actually B3.. The specified functions of it are mentioned in other posts..

Hi Reboiy, you shouldn't take that much niacin otherwise it will throw imbalance with the other b vitamins.

I advise you to take maximum 300mg/day along with some nutritional yeast flakes or a vitamin b complex, and stop eating sugar.

Edited by Adri Chan

YOU KIDDING rightt??

Yes, he is.

HAHHA!!

Hi Reboiy, you shouldn't take that much niacin otherwise it will throw imbalance with the other b vitamins.

I advise you to take maximum 300mg/day along with some nutritional yeast flakes or a vitamin b complex.

Most people on here are saying that 500mg is the minimum you need to take to see results.