Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi there people of the Acne.org board,

It's been a good long while since I last posted here. I came here with mild to serious acne, but after it went away I kind of lost interest in researching acne and anything concerning acne. I mostly got rid of the breakouts with a healthier diet and some supplements (such as fish oil and multivitamins).

Anyways long story short my face mostly cleared up, but I'm still left with scarring that simply will not heal (it's been about 2 or more years since the pimples cleared up) and pimples here and there every once in a while.

My cheeks are the biggest problem. If you saw me it'd likely be the only problem. That's where the scarring is and where most of the continuing pimples occur.

I've tried the creams in the past, but won't go near them ever again as they usually worsen the situation. Proactiv once made my face super red and that Miriad one totally ruined my forehead and I still have pains from when I used that product.

I was on a healthier diet and exercising regularly a while back, but noticed little to no change. I haven't really had time for the gym with school and work, but find that my face is still about the same as when I was more active and ate healthier.

Any and all suggestions would be great. I'm willing to try just about anything. It's like my face is almost there, but just needs a little more push to get over the hump ya know?