Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nakoruru

Moisturizer HEEEEEEELP!!!

Guys, here is the deal. I apply BP, my skin gets tight. I apply Neutrogena's moisturizer (the one you can get all over Latin America that is) and THEN it burns like fire. Last night I couldn't stand it so I washed it all off.

24 hours later, I finally got hold of some jojoba oil this afternoon so I applied to my skin since it is so unbelievably dry. It felt better in fact. I decided to apply some moisturizer. Please note that I took a shower right before so my skin PROBABLY doesn't have any BP on it. This moisturizer made my face get BRIGHT red when all it had under it was jojoba oil. It burned so so much I had to wash it off. Once I wash it off, my skin got back to normal fairly quickly. Do I need to buy a different one???

My friend suggested Cetaphil. I was surprised I can actually find it in Brazil! For the record I'm using Galderma's BP so I'm wondering if their moisturizer will do me some good. I cannot stand this dryness anymore and all this burning. :confused:

Thanks in advance!!!!

Edited by nakoruru