Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rich95

anyone use cetaphil cleanser for normal to oily skin?

My skin tends to be either really oily or really dry and i eventually tried it and liked how it cleaned my skin but at the same time it didn't dry me out. So, has anyone else used it and what was it like?

Ive tried it and it work for me but not good enough for my skin cuz i have really oily skin seriously its a drag but ive done some research and heard of Milk of Magnesia works lol i know but type it on youtube Milk of Magnesia for oily skin and alot of people swear by it idk i might try it.

I use it from time to time. It doesn't dry my skin out at all. I don't think that it bothers my acne but it does kinda seem as though it leaves a soft film on my face after I wash.

I have normal skin but on a bad day my t-zone gets pretty oily. I've been using cetaphil cleanser morning & night & so far, it seems to be working well. No complaints other than the actual liquid. It has no scent really which i'd like it to have haha but i guess that's a dumb reason.

Go for it. The best thing you can do is try it for yourself. It's not too expensive and if anything, ask your dermatologist for samples. That's how i started using it.

I used Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser for a little while but I didn't really like it. I don't like the fact that it doesn't lather and it just feels really greasy to me. It also doesn't really clean deep enough. I now use Purpose Gentle Cleanser which is much better, imo.

I noticed that there is noticeable difference between the gentle cleanser and the normal to oily cleanser. The gentle cleanser is super light feeling, milky looking with zero scent. But the normal to oily cleanser is clear looking, has a light scent and lathers into the skin. It feels like it cleans deeper and leaves a more dry skin feeling than a gentle cleanser. I think I'm just used to the gentle cleanser more though.

I use this to wash my face and love how it makes my skin look. I like the way my skin feels after I use the wash. And the smell is great :dance: