Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey,

I'm using a Clean And Clear body exfoliator wash every day and then applying Dove pro-age with 5% AHA. I live in the UK so that's what's available to me.

Problem is, I'm 8 days in and I've never seen my bacne this bad, I'm breaking out, everything is coming to a head. Can someone please reassure me and say this is my skin being 'purged' and after a bit things will improve a lot?

Thank you!

A rough timeline would be very much appreciated!

I'm surprised that no one has answered you yet. I can't give you an answer really, as I just started using AHA for my back yesterday. I plan on using it just at night. I looked at my back this morning, and I don't see any real new pimples per say. My back looks kinda bad, but most of it seems to just be marks from dead acne. I have a few new pimples, and one rather large one that has a head on it...think the AHA maybe forced it to a head already, which I think is good, means it will be gone faster, ha ha. I know it's been some time since you posted this, so maybe now you can tell me if you are done purging or what kind of results you have? :)