Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi Everyone!

So first off I would like to say I do not use the regiment, because i am alleric to bp... so any suggestions related to dkr are out of the question. I use a prescription med called tazorac that takes 3+ months to work...and that's my problem. I am acne free except for 3 pimples right where my glasses go. Of course that is because of all the oil and friction from the plastic pads on my nose. If I were to use tazorac it would takes months and I really dont want to wait that time AGAIN...(it has taken 6 months to become completely clear.) I just put some AHA on a few minutes ago... we'll see how it works. In the past i have had trouble with it because i have sensitive skin...we'll see. Anyway, i figured someone on this site has delt with this problem and mabey has a a few tricks up the sleve....o by the way i recently started wearing glasses again about a month and a half ago...I havnt had problems till recently.

Thanks

:whistle: