Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Displaythis

Day 600 post tane

Well everything has come crushing down. The oil has come back to a significant amount and today i got my first black head after so many little white heads on my face. The bad part is it got in my cheek and it was HUGE.

It was so huge that when i popped it, the blood just streamed. I thought i would never get one of those again but here i am again. I had to pop it 'cause it was gonna do so anyway and i dont want it to happen in public or something like that. Now that's gonna leave a huge crater.

I would like to go back on accutane but i'm working full time now and can't get the state benefit, so i have to pay like 25% of all costs, which for a 5 month period on accutane, it will be like $1,000 for all blood, doctor visit, and accutane itself.

Well so long everyone. If i don't come back in a few months then i'm in a better place, but with my luck i'll probably get acne as a spirit as well =(

I was also prescribed Epiduo by my dermatologist last month and it does NOTHING. I should stick with good ol' 10% B.P.