Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sxdwfgtrhyuj

Acne only on one side of my face...

Hi, I've been using 10% BP and antibiotics for nearly 7 weeks and my face has improved quite a lot over that time and nearly all the acne has gone except for one area of my face. As I type this I have no acne on my left cheek, forehead or chin but I have about four pustules on my right cheek and I constantly break out in that area and nowhere else on my face. I guess it had something to do with my pillow and I started to put BP on there as well but it doesn't seem to be helping so I'm a little stuck.

bp on your pillow?? maybe not a very good idea

sleep on one side one night, and sleep on the other side of the pillow the other night. then change pillow cases. thats what i do

best of luck dude

Hi, I've been using 10% BP and antibiotics for nearly 7 weeks and my face has improved quite a lot over that time and nearly all the acne has gone except for one area of my face. As I type this I have no acne on my left cheek, forehead or chin but I have about four pustules on my right cheek and I constantly break out in that area and nowhere else on my face. I guess it had something to do with my pillow and I started to put BP on there as well but it doesn't seem to be helping so I'm a little stuck.

Wow thats weird! interesting too. Do you have access to multiple pillow cases? if so, sleepon one side of the pillow case on one night, then turn it over, put a new pillow case on the pillow, sleep on one side, then turn it over, and repeat :D

Do you have an oily face or get frequently oily hair or wear hair gel?If so, any of these 3 factors couldbe rubbing onto your pillow,which in turn is rubbing back onto your face, which would cause acne on that one side of your face.

Hope i helped, and good luck! x

Wow thats weird! interesting too. Do you have access to multiple pillow cases? if so, sleepon one side of the pillow case on one night, then turn it over, put a new pillow case on the pillow, sleep on one side, then turn it over, and repeat :D

Do you have an oily face or get frequently oily hair or wear hair gel?If so, any of these 3 factors couldbe rubbing onto your pillow,which in turn is rubbing back onto your face, which would cause acne on that one side of your face.

Hope i helped, and good luck! x

Hey, after writing that post, I went to the shop and bought some disinfectant like the Dettol stuff....and started rubbing on my pillow everyday after I got up and so far the breakouts on that side have stopped but the smell is pretty bad though. :doh: I guess that's a small price to pay for no breakouts.