Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ind1g0

Neeed recommendations for regimen sunblock!

I'm going on vacation in a week to the caribbean (equator, hot, sensitive skin doom). I am pale, I need sunscreen badly. Buttt I've had a past with sunscreen breaking me out. Does anyone recommend some FACIAL sunscreen, that might even heal my acne :D? Perhaps a zinc oxide based one? Basically, I am on the regimen which makes my face extra sensitive. I just need something that will fit the regimen and not react with it, while at the same time protecting my skin and preventing it from breaking out.

I recommend trying presun spf 30 gel to use after the moisturizer. I havent been on the regimen long but this sunscreen is gel based, oil free and has barely any ingredients. It is only sold online though. The one knock is it has a alcohol in it so a small stinging sensation would occur when u apply it but i think it is the best sunscreen on the market for face and body.

Its really hard to find the olay one since most have avobenzone instead of zinc oxide,but you can find the generic version that still contain zinc oxide.

You can go to walmart and find their Equate brand next to olay and they have a couple of different ones and both i hear are good.

And the other you can find at target

http://www.target.com/All-Day-Complete-Moi...isture%20Lotion

And walgreens sells their own called walgreens zinc oxide and i love it. Dan recommends it, but it is hard to find b/c of the seasons. But they may have it now since christmas has already passed.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/store/produ...p?id=prod387183

Edited by ILoveMyPuppy