Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Genius/GZA

Progression of Acne??

Yo what's up people?

I was just chillin' and wondering if people have the same progression of acne as me. I mean, I'm not the one special person to go through this, but I'm just seeing if anyone on these forums can relate!

I've had acne now for about six years.

First two years: Forehead

Middle two years: Temples/cheeks

Fifth year: Cheeks/jawline

Sixth year (current): Jawline/neck

I mean my acne has just gone south on my face, damaging the areas and then leaving it clear (except for redmarks/scars).

Anyone else have something similar going on?

Yer man exact same here. Im currently on jawline/mouth and still moving south, better stop lol. I read that after the neck and jawline phase you grow out of it but that might be a load of BS.

That would be such a relief, I have the WORST redmarks on my neck! Who knows though, if what you read it right, it might even take another year lol.

yea i think that's basically how it works. For me, because i'm a girl and such, puberty hits early so 11,12 were all forehead, then 13 and such was cheeks and forehead and i never really had a problem with chin....hopefully not yet.

Same thing here. Started on forehead, now there is none (no red marks left either). Acne went to cheeks, now there are few pimples there but much redness. The majority of pustules are on my jawline now.

I started with it on my chin and a couple here and there on my forehead/nose (around age 12). Then it got really bad on my cheeks and chin, but my forehead and nose are totally clear. Its just the cheeks, chin, above my lip and jawline now that I have to deal with. I know its hormonal, I am hoping I eventually grow out of it even though I'm already 25 and have skin worse than I did when I was 17. ughh

Yes I can relate to all of you :)

My forehead is completely clear, probably because I never bothered to touch it when it had acne, but I have a lot of scarring on my cheeks (not visible from far), and omg tons of redmarks on my jawline/neck.

i feel u peep's when i first started puberty like 8th grade summer haha i noticed tons of little pimples on my nose i kinda felt cool because i was actually going through puberty little did i know that it hit my forhead then its around my mouth now slowly moving on my jawline by my ears for now:(

Man the jawline is the worst :( when you look at me straight on you can barely tell I have acne/redmarks, but from the side because of my jaw and neck it's like WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH there