Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
_Paine_

Journey to hell

Hello all, i would like to share my journey to hell theory with you guys of what i been through and what i am left with..

firstly i have spent over £1000 of products since i was 14 - now i am 20..

i used to start getting alot of acne and whiteheads and what not.. i used to get excited and pop them which everyone has done it.. iv done it all been doctors got medicine applied it nothing happend.. went through another stage in going to buy products myself applying them.. but my face became more of a letdown in my life.. its strange when all goes well but then ur skin is oily as it is but becomes more worse.. iv been dealing with this for 6 years but it feels like 60 years!... a rough explanations of my skin atm is oily... a bit of white heads but on my right side of face is red marks.. and just a tiny bit on my left like dots.. nothing on my forhead fingers crossed nothing happens. right now i only wash my face with water and use this oriflame radience energy moisturiser.. when i shave i use a scrub nickel scrub for men.. i used everything and anything that moves on the shop floor.. including basics of the basics soap.. murad face washes.. apple cider vineger..laser treatment and what not... im currently on vitamin b complex tablets and i drink like 1.5 litres a day.. i'm just curious and want to know what can be done? i dont wanna spend and waste that much money anymore and roam around.. i want to get rid of my red marks.. and i dont expect it to be a miracle.. just wanna do the right thing now i guess..

i want to say thank you for whoever read this.. i really appreciate your time in this..

I'd love to help you, but I don't know the answer to this one. I don't think there really is an answer to this one. Treating acne scars is like beating a dead horse, the cause is dead yet we persist on trying. And after seeing all of the results from all of these "high-end" treatments, I can conclude that the cost greatly outweighs any benefits, if there are any benefits.

Yes...I've been off of Accutane for years now and the red marks haven't faded at all. Not one bit. So like I said my friend, I don't know if there's an answer or not and that I would like to know if there was an answer.

i read somewhere thats sea salt baths or soakings work...havent been in your situation but thought i might try and help if you would like to try this i can get u more info