Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OK SO I HAVE DUAC I HAVE NOT USED IT IN LIKE 3 MONTHS BUT I KEEP IT IN THE REFRIGERATOR .. I WAS WONDERING IF IT WAS STILL GOOD TO USE ... I HAD IT SINCE AUGUST I USED IT A COUPLE OF TIMES .. BUT IDK IF ANYONE HAS USED IT PAST 4 MOTNHS PLEASE RELPY BACK TO THIS POST

Is there an expiration date? Pretty much all medications have an expiration date printed on them somewhere.

yea the expiration date is not until june 2010 ... but i have heard people say its not good after 2 months

Is there an expiration date? Pretty much all medications have an expiration date printed on them somewhere.

yea the expiration date is not until june 2010 ... but i have heard people say its not good after 2 months

Yes you have to throw the Duac tube 2 months after you've opened it and kept it in the refrigerator. At least that's what's written in my tube. You just remembered me that mine expired yesterday...

The BP part of it is STILL GOOD> I used mine several months after and the BP worked fabulous, just don't expect the antibiotic to work but wither way DUAC works great!!!!!