Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Meganx3

How can my skin go from perfect to this?

I've been clear since July - for some reason, I guess the sun and all the water I'm in (ocean, pool, river..) it clears up, since going back to school I've had a few little breakouts, nothing bad...but all of a sudden my face is a mess! I have been using apple cider vinegar with no imporvement...maybe thats been the contributing factor to this horrible breakout? And yes I am guitly o being a picker...i try not to but I just can't help it. Any suggestions? It just frustrates be because I know my skin can be clear and it has been for about 5 months up untill Deccember.

post-103989-1262017410_thumb.jpg

post-103989-1262017429_thumb.jpg

post-103989-1262017410_thumb.jpg

post-103989-1262017429_thumb.jpg

Hi Megan

Have you experienced stress due to exams or due to school work ?? It might be a reason.. Or due to irregular sleep timing.. or have to changed anything in your eating habit?? These might be the possible reasons for the sudden breakouts...

hey i know exactly how you feel. i'm going through the same thing! i have really nice skin, not perfect or anything, but i only get like 1 or 2 pimples around that time of the month. my face started suddenly breaking out on my cheek in late october. i'm also a skin picker, so i freaked out and started popping them. to make a long story short, they pretty much got infected and the breakout spread like crazy all over my face. anyways, i went to my derm, started taking antibiotics and got some blood tests to check my hormones/allergies. my face is getting better. i'm trying really hard not to pick because that just messes it up, and i'm making sure to do everything right to get back to normal soon. it really sucks to have this when you're not used to it, but at least it's healing :) best of luck to you! go to your derm to see if you can take anything to help you get your skin back to normal and just be patient, it'll start clearing up soon!

Well...the stress thing would make sunse actually, because my skin was pretty good for a while...I was a little conserned about my chem grade, and I''ve been really stressed about my math grade this marking period...like I bombed one test and brought my straight A's down to almost failing honors math. How would I control acne caused by stress? I exercise and I'm generally not a stressful person, but maybe that little extra worrying is doing it for me.