Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well take a look at the entertainment industry how many people in the entertainment industry have acne ?

What about these somewhat successful actors / musicians?

wet-hair-keira-knightley-01.jpg

01621f56c85d227c_brad-pitt.xlarge.jpg

image-4-for-spotty-celebrities-gallery-718661138.jpg

I don't want to waste my time. You are just being pessimistic (in my opinion).

I think I forgot Johnny Depp and a bunch of other actors...

My point is, none of the people I mentioned are known for their acne. People aren't as judgmental as you think.

You know what's uglier than acne? Being a douchebag.

um OK ......

According to you Jessica Simpson, Ryan Sheckler and any one else who endorses proactive has acne.

You're right any pimple can be correctly categorized as acne.

With that said are you actively trying to correct your blemishes ?

If acne was a societal norm you wouldn't be.

That was the point i was trying to establish. Acne is frowned upon like everything that isn't "pretty"

You yourself admit to acne being "ugly" .

I never said you couldn't be in the entertainment industry with severe acne.

I'm just saying if you were, you'd be the actor/actress with acne. Like how Chris Farley was the fat funny guy.

I'm not a douche bag, I'm a realist.

Wait, you're saying Pitt and Depp are "the actors with acne"?

They have noticeable acne. Everyone gets acne.

And I never directly called you a douchebag - don't get so defensive.

I simply wanted to point out that acne doesn't have to hold you back from living your life.

Wait, you're saying Pitt and Depp are "the actors with acne"?

They have noticeable acne. Everyone gets acne.

And I never directly called you a douchebag - don't get so defensive.

I simply wanted to point out that acne doesn't have to hold you back from living your life.

Noticeable acne ? I'm near sighted and if i were 10 feet away from either Pitt or Depp i would not notice their acne.

The majority of acne sufferers do not experience the inflamed, cystic variety. I join them in rolling my eyes at your tales of these poor souls who overcame dire adversities, broke boundaries and scaled proverbial mountains by being A- list actors with acne.

Defensive ? Not in the any way, shape or form. You simply can't offend me in the slightest with elementary name calling .

I know! What an entertaining thread this is! Let's just all sit back and watch vicariously as little fucking Baalzebub loses his goddamn mind because he hates everything, especially women.

What I find funny is the fact that a lot of the women who replied to this thread actually think that they're different than the girls I was referring to in my original post, and that "real" women don't pull bs like the bs all the women I've encountered pull on me. Honestly, that just sounds like more bull shit. What are the chances that all the "real," "good" girls are here on acne.org? Every single one of you are the same.

So I let off an aura of anger? That's why women reject me? Okay, well let's apply that idea to match.com for instance. I wasted $117 on that website just to get rejected by every, single girl for the past year. I've tried the whole 'spark up an interesting conversation' deal. I've actually been reluctant enough to get two or three numbers out of hundreds of prospects. But it seems odd to me how two people can have this AWESOME conversation online, via email, and all of a sudden the girl just loses interest and stops emailing, as if some retarded switch in her brain randomly closes.

It's humorous how pathetic this bs is and how women treat me. When I look back, it amazes me how much I suffered on to women. It blows my fucking mind. I will hate women for the rest of my life...like, pure hate. I need that though because hate drives me. If there's no women, there's no hate, therefore, there's no drive.

Edited by Baalzebub

Defensive ? Not in the any way, shape or form. You simply can't offend me in the slightest with elementary name calling .

Nobody called you anything, just relax...

The majority of acne sufferers do not experience the inflamed, cystic variety. I join them in rolling my eyes at your tales of these poor souls who overcame dire adversities, broke boundaries and scaled proverbial mountains by being A- list actors with acne.

It's as if you disregard these successful people with acne, because they are successful, and they've overcome nothing because their trials do not surpass yours? Acne isn't as bad as you think. I've had cystic acne for years, and, like you, most people didn't notice it from 10 feet away.

Edited by jarrit

Nobody called you anything, just relax...

It's as if you disregard these successful people with acne, because they are successful, and they've overcome nothing because their trials do not surpass yours? Acne isn't as bad as you think. I've had cystic acne for years, and, like you, most people didn't notice it from 10 feet away.

you're so oblivious of the points I have made abd to what you've written yourself. Due to your figurative near sightedness I can not prolong this conversation.

It saddens me that you think this way, I'm sure there will come a time when you want more from your life bro. :clap:

1)we don't want you to cut your hair. ever. as long as there is lots of it we don't really care what style it is

2)we are easy to please so don't listen to all that BS you read in cosmo. put out when we need it, make us something to eat and don't talk so much.

3)like i said earlier, more squats and cardio and less time in front of the mirror.

4)most men will look at either a) a womans crotch/thighs or b) a womans ass when they first meet her. get those regions in shape and the rest won't really matter

5)clothing isn't important as long as you give some kind of hint as to what's under it

6)obviously we like a pretty face so if everything else is good feel free to go to town with the make up, but remember where your priorities lie

and that about covers it

you are misinterpreting what that list is about

those are "suggestions" aimed at women who are going about trying to attract men but IMO, doing it the wrong way

Haha dude those are not "suggestions--" it's a list of childish and impulsive demands :P You're simply appealing to your own emotions by saying women shouldn't do this, this, or that. And last time I checked, women don't have to attract men--it's the men who have to try :P

Here's a quote from one of the moderators on the board: "A man on a date wonders if he'll get lucky. The woman already knows."

;)

Edited by Axxith

@s.m. (Whats that for name btw, in dont know if it means the same in english as in dutch, I guess not)

Acne will never be attractive. Thats sad of course. It could be more accepted though. People could be more educated about acne.

Haha dude those are not "suggestions--" it's a list of childish and impulsive demands You're simply appealing to your own emotions by saying women shouldn't do this, this, or that. And last time I checked, women don't have to attract men--it's the men who have to try

You tried chloraform ? ;)

Not my type is pretty vague, you already feel shit cuz of yer skin so i'm guessing rejection only focuses your frustration inwards i.e and reduce your self worth.

If it makes you feel any better though people that look perfect get rejected too, dont wanna sound corny but theirs so much more to people than just the condition of their skin.

Only weak people need love.

I generally find that the ones who say only the weak want/need friendship, companionship, love, human interaction etc tend to be misanthropic, pseudo-nihilistic, socially awkward, and damn near sociopathic pseudo-intellectuals who nobody wants to be around.

Fair description? I think so

just use the D.E.N.N.I.S system

Some people prefer the M.A.C. system.

:lol:

you're so oblivious of the points I have made abd to what you've written yourself. Due to your figurative near sightedness I can not prolong this conversation.

Now you're trying to tell me I don't understand your deeply thought out posts. Classic. None of this is very complex - we are discussing acne in the entertainment industry, and I merely pointed out that it exists. No hostility here.

Perhaps you frown upon acne, but I don't. People are dying of disease and starvation, and you're griping that the entertainment world, (or the rest of the world for that matter) frowns upon acne because you're a "realist" and will judge you as harshly as your skin appears? The world isn't as shallow as you think.

I understand all too well the frustration acne brings, but at the end of the day, life could be worse.

Brad Pitt doesn't have acne or any remnants of it? Right. If you search for close up images of him, you'll see that he has semi-visible scarring.

http://www.skinema.com/Act1Acne.html

I think that everyone needs to look at that website.

that's pitiful lol , but i know you meant well : )

I've seen really bad scarring in most of his later movies (higher resolution). He actually does have pretty moderate acne, though I don't think he lets it bother him...

Here's one man who I have to give respect to :

http://www.skinema.com/Skinnies2010Lambert.html

Adam Lambert... He moved way beyond and flashed his acne-ridden complexion on TV. I've never seen or heard him perform, and I don't know what sort of a person he is, but I give him a lot of respect.

He goes through what we do, day in and day out, and still manages to have the confidence to do what he wants to do.