Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

a few things that women should know about men:

1)we don't want you to cut your hair. ever. as long as there is lots of it we don't really care what style it is

2)we are easy to please so don't listen to all that BS you read in cosmo. put out when we need it, make us something to eat and don't talk so much.

3)like i said earlier, more squats and cardio and less time in front of the mirror.

4)most men will look at either a) a womans crotch/thighs or b) a womans ass when they first meet her. get those regions in shape and the rest won't really matter

5)clothing isn't important as long as you give some kind of hint as to what's under it

6)obviously we like a pretty face so if everything else is good feel free to go to town with the make up, but remember where your priorities lie

and that about covers it

Lol. Wow, thank you for the laugh. For me, I don't care how pretty she is or how good a shape she's in...she could even have acne and I'd still find her attractive. I've always found the more natural girls attractive for some reason.

I'm not going any further than that since the women I'm usually attracted to no longer give me the time of day...I probably don't even attract females I'm not attracted to.

Edited by Baalzebub

1)we don't want you to cut your hair. ever. as long as there is lots of it we don't really care what style it is

2)we are easy to please so don't listen to all that BS you read in cosmo. put out when we need it, make us something to eat and don't talk so much.

3)like i said earlier, more squats and cardio and less time in front of the mirror.

4)most men will look at either a) a womans crotch/thighs or b) a womans ass when they first meet her. get those regions in shape and the rest won't really matter

5)clothing isn't important as long as you give some kind of hint as to what's under it

6)obviously we like a pretty face so if everything else is good feel free to go to town with the make up, but remember where your priorities lie

and that about covers it

:clap:

and that about covers it

Everything is correct cept number 4.

and that about covers it

I should print this and put it in my school's hall lol

ahaha it would probably have more of an effect, if they actually paid attention to it, at a college rather than a high school. high school girls are usually pretty enough without all the other crap that older girls do to artificially improve their looks

except they still obsess over make-up and clothes...

Edited by ballsoftitanium

and that about covers it

Trashy guys like trashy girls.

If you are following a list (from him) to create pseudo confidence maybe you need to readjust priorities. Everything he listed is to create an image of confidence, start loving yourself if you want others to love you.

Eat well, exercise, and meditate. Not to impress a boy, but to help improve the quality of your life and extend your life.

Edited by DragonSlayingRob

If you are following a list (from him) to create pseudo confidence maybe you need to readjust priorities. Everything he listed is to create an image of confidence, start loving yourself if you want others to love you.

Eat well, exercise, and meditate. Not to impress a boy, but to help improve the quality of your life and extend your life.

Excellent advice!

you dont think the guy who posted the shallow list has a hard time with girls too? lol ladies?

Incoming tales of him getting laid so frequently he has problems finding time to post on acne.org

and that about covers it

Good for a giggle and quite often true. But we don't all follow these rules. In fact I probably think the opposite of each.

you dont think the guy who posted the shallow list has a hard time with girls too? lol ladies?
i'm no casanova but i think i get my fair share

especially considering i'm only 5'7 and have had bad acne for most of my adult life

i was socially retarded and acne riddled for most of high school and i never even started figuring girls out until i was 21 or 22

whatever, it's the internet you guys can think whatever you want

and that about covers it

It saddens me that you think this way, I'm sure there will come a time when you want more from your life bro. :clap:

It saddens me that you think this way, I'm sure there will come a time when you want more from your life bro. :clap:
you are misinterpreting what that list is about

those are "suggestions" aimed at women who are going about trying to attract men but IMO, doing it the wrong way

to the op: Looking to acne as being the fault of your failure with women could be an excuse from within. ...Instead of dwelling on that negative, I suggest looking at your approach instead. ...Granted I'm not sitting there hearing every word you say, the tone in which it is said, and your body language during the time you spent talking to these girls, nor have I been around them to experience their level of quality (I mean quality as a person, ladies. ...not a number from 1-10. ...Put away the torches and pitch forks ;) ). While I cant outright give any tips for this (and in no way am I trying to immasculate you) I can say this. Women are more receptive than men. Simply put, its true. ...And though some may seem dumb as a rock, that doesnt mean their subconcious is. ...This anger of yours is coming through to some degree in some way. ...You may not notice it but read some of the female's post in this thread and look at their pictures. ...Notice how the ones saying they dont want to ever be around a guy who thinks this way also have pretty pictures next to their posts? Girls get hit on a lot from from the age of 13 on by pretty much every type. ...the jock, the creep, the jerk, the musician, the playboy, the romantic, the casanova, the nerd, the rich, the poor, and hell probably even Charlie Sheen or Tiger Woods at some point. ....My point is, they have a lot of practice saying 'no' when a red flag is sent up and that anger is the flag. ...You may not even know you're doing it.

That's just my two sense tho. ...I was in the same place as you...not so much with the violence part of it though I did think it would be nice to walk a day in my shoes and see how they felt but thats irrelevent. ...I got my anger in check. I hit the gym, I cleaned up my diet, and I tried to stay away from the mirror as much as possible. All this in turn made me happier, the anger diffused and...in the aspect of girlifriends, hook-ups, and everything else inbetween...life has been better since.

Good luck dude

-Mat

The problem you're facing is that you're just chasing the wrong chicks. Of course you won't even get to talk to a hottie if you approach her with a face full of pimples. It just drives them away, no matter how much of a smoothtalker you are. One needs to learn which girls are on one's league.

If only I had had facebook in my teenage years... just search for "acne" and you'll see there's plenty of groups where you can find cute girls who also share our problem. Things may be easier if both persons are on the same boat.

P.S.: we should start a facebook group for acne.org, so that we can all meet and who knows... it may benefit a lot of ppl who fear relationships just because they have acne.

Edited by Sonic999

you cant get so angry when a girl says youre not her type. its not an intential way to hurt you. what would be hurtful if she knew you werent her type, went out with you anyway...made you pay for her dinner, a movie, etc....and THEN said...."um no." take it for what it is.....you just met and its not worth your time.

and regards to your list......no wonder why youre nobodies type.you sound so superficial then you get mad at girls who reject you without getting to know you. guys like that make me sick ...and you dont have to say it out loud for a girl to know what youre like. we pick up on whats inside very quickly. in your first post i could tell youre pretty much an ass hands down. you should be thankful your getting "youre not my type, " instead of [email protected]$K off!"

Edited by suzylee86

The problem you're facing is that you're just chasing the wrong chicks. Of course you won't even get to talk to a hottie if you approach her with a face full of pimples. It just drives them away, no matter how much of a smoothtalker you are. One needs to learn which girls are on one's league.

If only I had had facebook in my teenage years... just search for "acne" and you'll see there's plenty of groups where you can find cute girls who also share our problem. Things may be easier if both persons are on the same boat.

P.S.: we should start a facebook group for acne.org, so that we can all meet and who knows... it may benefit a lot of ppl who fear relationships just because they have acne.

There is an acne.org facebook page.

and that about covers it

1) I already do those things you listed so yeah thanks for the advice.

2) It was a fucking joke do you really except me to print that crap and put it in my school's hall so I get suspended?

3) I don't think those things are true either but let's face it it's what most of shallow guys look for in a girl. Btw I don't like girls who have got nice assets because I'd be kinda jealous of the other guys looking at her...

When I approach a female, I get rejected in either one of two ways...here they are:

1) If the girl is a piece of ***MOD EDIT***, she'll make some gesture of disgust after glancing at my jawline/neck/etc. and will jaunt away quickly - with her little fuck friend - without giving me a chance to introduce myself. This happens about 70 - 80% of the time, depending on the time of year, what the girl looks like (the heavier ones typically fall within the 70% bracket), etc. etc.

Be concious of how you present yourself when you meet her.

If you're going up thinking to yourself "she hates me" then that's what you're projecting to her when you first look at her.

You can communicate so much without even speaking a word.

2) If the girl is cool and has a great personality, she will actually shoot the shit with me for a while and get my hopes way pumped up. Why do I get pumped up, every *edit* time? It's because everyone always feeds me this bullshit "OooooOOOOh, there's someone out there for everyone...OooooOOohh, there's always that one that judges you by what's on the INSIDE and not by what's on the OUTSIDE...OOOOOOOooohhh, personality is what matters, not looks" and I try to believe it every fucking time.

You've put yourself in the 'friends zone'.

You need to start working on becoming flirty. If you don't indicate you're attracted to her for a relationship (or whatever), then you're going to come off as a guy she's talking to and you will stay that way.

Flirting can be as simple as teasing her about something innocent, touching her, kissing, etc. It can be really subtle too (and is sometimes appropriate to be!).

One thing you should be aware of, is that you will be rejected. I don't give it another seconds thought. I'll let her (or the group!) to have a nice night and then leave it at that.

If you're going out and being yourself (and your main attributes should include: confidence, sexual and being NICE) then you should start to improve.

I've seen this before in bars and where-ever: A guy will approach a girl and she will tell him "sorry im out with my girlfriends tonight, thanks", and he will turn around and be a complete ass in response to her. If this is you, never do this again, its disgusting.

Likewise, I've seen a guy approach a girl and be friendly and she's just told him to piss off immediately - totally uncalled for (I've had this happen to a mate, I kindly let her know that was pretty rude of her - and she realised it and was embarrased! hah).

and that about covers it

1) Personally I do think longer hair on girls is pretty nice; but I've also seen some girls pull off shorter hair and it looks just as fantastic.

2) I don't read cosmo, but saying "put out when we need it, make us something to eat and dont talk so much" are pretty lame points. How about the guy also being romantic every once in a while, spending some time making a meal together, or just having a chat about something sensual and important (and not how the weather is)? You don't need to be so dismissive, you may miss out on some things :)

3) Go's for the guys too I think.

4) Ehhh not me; I look at her in the eye's first to find out what her eye colour is :)

5) Girls dressing sexy and nice is great, works for guys too (how good do you feel when you put on some new clothes or a suit?!)

6) Girls that look even more beautiful without make up are sweet.

One needs to learn which girls are on one's league.

That's a really silly point of view to take.

Guess who can get the 'best' girls? Those who are confident, nice, and sexual guys who have their life together.

There's no reason anyone (including the OP) can't get into a relationship with a girl they (really) like.

Improve yourself to become the person you want to be, so that you're bullet proof and have the confidence to approach and seduce the girls you really like.

You build yourself as a person so that you show your qualities as being confident, caring, switched on, sexual, ... and then you can go for those girls who are doing the same.

Don't ever think for a second that "I cant do that" or "thats not for me" - those are limiting beliefs that you're creating who's only purpose is to try and protect you from stepping out of your comfort zone.

This applies to both the girls and guys in this forum :)

There is an acne.org facebook page.

LOL, thanks, pog. I was just too lazy to go on looking. I queried "acne" and there were over 500 groups.

Pity there isn't a subforum or a noticeable pinned topic linking to Acne.org's facebook group.

One needs to learn which girls are on one's league.

That's a really silly point of view to take.

Guess who can get the 'best' girls? Those who are confident, nice, and sexual guys who have their life together.

There's no reason anyone (including the OP) can't get into a relationship with a girl they (really) like.

Improve yourself to become the person you want to be, so that you're bullet proof and have the confidence to approach and seduce the girls you really like.

You build yourself as a person so that you show your qualities as being confident, caring, switched on, sexual, ... and then you can go for those girls who are doing the same.

Don't ever think for a second that "I cant do that" or "thats not for me" - those are limiting beliefs that you're creating who's only purpose is to try and protect you from stepping out of your comfort zone.

This applies to both the girls and guys in this forum :)

The problem is people who have a bad case of acne will never be as confident as you're saying, especially when being around hotties. It's just how it is, and how society teaches us things are. As I said before, you can be the best smoothtalker, but a guy with better looks (or cash hehe) will always beat you to the finish line. Of course there may be exceptions, nothing is impossible... but are you willing to get rejected by say 100 hot girls, in the hope of scoring with 1? What if one simply gives the "not so good looking chicks" a chance? The scoring ratio will surely be a lot better.

You become better though as time goes on at being seductive and getting the girls you want. Heck, I'm still on that journey myself.

And I completely understand what you mean by having acne takes down your confidence, I agree.

What I'm trying to say is that if you try and work on other things as well, you can start to become a lot better with girls in general and you may just fall into a relationship the next time you meet a girl you like.