Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Let me just start with the idea of one of my last threads which became mysteriously closed for some pos yet unsurprising reason: Acne drives me in fucking sane.

Anyway, I was at a house party last night - where the presence of severe acne is quite uncommon - and I just started talking to women. Why did I start talking to women? Well, I am a "dude" and I miss having someone. I'll just go ahead and admit it. Now, haha, the rejection gets me everytime!

When I approach a female, I get rejected in either one of two ways...here they are:

1) If the girl is a piece of ***MOD EDIT***, she'll make some gesture of disgust after glancing at my jawline/neck/etc. and will jaunt away quickly - with her little fuck friend - without giving me a chance to introduce myself. This happens about 70 - 80% of the time, depending on the time of year, what the girl looks like (the heavier ones typically fall within the 70% bracket), etc. etc.

2) If the girl is cool and has a great personality, she will actually shoot the shit with me for a while and get my hopes way pumped up. Why do I get pumped up, every *edit* time? It's because everyone always feeds me this bullshit "OooooOOOOh, there's someone out there for everyone...OooooOOohh, there's always that one that judges you by what's on the INSIDE and not by what's on the OUTSIDE...OOOOOOOooohhh, personality is what matters, not looks" and I try to believe it every fucking time.

Anywho, then of course that time always comes when it becomes the "dude's" responsibility to ask for that number. And I always do and I always get rejected anyway, the reason always being "Sorry! You're not my type..." At that point they're wearing that cute, smug little smile and they walk off never to talk to me again. Yay...

I have to admit that I want people to suffer like I am. I want people to feel a lot of pain. The thought of being rejected again and then my bashing her nose into oblivion, fucking her pretty face to hell - and her confidence too - excites me. "Sorry, you're not my type either! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!"

Welp, I'll keep going because I don't have a damn thing to lose except my life which I don't care TREMENDOUSLY about - like if I knew I would die tomorrow, it wouldn't be that big of a deal. Moreover, the rejection is just fuel for the flame.

Edited by Cecelia

I really feel you. Althought i have to ask you-where do you live?!!?! woow...i mean, right here where i am,,all girls are so nice. to (almost) all guys. i mean, they(acctually we) never ever jugde anyone by their looks. it's true. i swear. I have some schoolmates that are really not attractive(i feel so wierd saying this you know, who am i to judge, what is beautiful and what not?!?!?) but they are constantly hanging out with girls. All sorts of girls.

Ok, now,,acne..hmm..i think that two or three guys in our class have pretty severe acne. but, i NEVER notice it. never. they are all so cute, i mean it. if they weren't cute i would tell they weren't but not because of acne. never. never.never.

that never bothered me and never will. maybe cuz i know how is it to have acne..but idn. i just don't care. and no one else cares.

this really pisses me off!! i would slap those girls!!! i think that they are just spoiled and fake girls. you know,they will get what they deserve sooner or later. i really believe that.

i know what kind of girls are you talking about. i know some of them. really really few, but i know them soooo well.

ok, gotta go...

stay positive, cuz someday a girl will come into your life...lool. fairytale, i know.but it's almost true.it's always sooo out of the blue.

i really don't have any advice. girls really changed. they're all so fake.

Let me just start with the idea of one of my last threads which became mysteriously closed for some pos yet unsurprising reason: Acne drives me in fucking sane.

Anyway, I was at a house party last night - where the presence of severe acne is quite uncommon - and I just started talking to women. Why did I start talking to women? Well, I am a "dude" and I miss having someone. I'll just go ahead and admit it. Now, haha, the rejection gets me everytime!

When I approach a female, I get rejected in either one of two ways...here they are:

1) If the girl is a piece of ***MOD EDIT***, she'll make some gesture of disgust after glancing at my jawline/neck/etc. and will jaunt away quickly - with her little fuck friend - without giving me a chance to introduce myself. This happens about 70 - 80% of the time, depending on the time of year, what the girl looks like (the heavier ones typically fall within the 70% bracket), etc. etc.

2) If the girl is cool and has a great personality, she will actually shoot the shit with me for a while and get my hopes way pumped up. Why do I get pumped up, every ***edit*** time? It's because everyone always feeds me this bullshit "OooooOOOOh, there's someone out there for everyone...OooooOOohh, there's always that one that judges you by what's on the INSIDE and not by what's on the OUTSIDE...OOOOOOOooohhh, personality is what matters, not looks" and I try to believe it every fucking time.

Anywho, then of course that time always comes when it becomes the "dude's" responsibility to ask for that number. And I always do and I always get rejected anyway, the reason always being "Sorry! You're not my type..." At that point they're wearing that cute, smug little smile and they walk off never to talk to me again. Yay...

I have to admit that I want people to suffer like I am. I want people to feel a lot of pain. The thought of being rejected again and then my bashing her nose into oblivion, fucking her pretty face to hell - and her confidence too - excites me. "Sorry, you're not my type either! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!"

Welp, I'll keep going because I don't have a damn thing to lose except my life which I don't care TREMENDOUSLY about - like if I knew I would die tomorrow, it wouldn't be that big of a deal. Moreover, the rejection is just fuel for the flame.

I know how you feel about being rejected all the time I was in the same boat as you.

You want to know how I stopped it from happening I no longer bother asking. The way I see it relationships for me are dead and I am just focusing on my career which I just got a really good job. Hopefully in a year or two I can my own place etc.

Don't get me wrong I will still have a laugh with girl etc however the way I see they didn't want me when I was younger so it's there lost not mine.

Hope I haven't come of bitter to there more to life than girls.

Kairasa explained exactly why your thread was closed, and her explanation was not a "POS".

Also, I think guys that refer to women as "piece of fucking shit whores" and talk about how they'd like to beat women aren't many women's types. ; )

To reiterate what c'est la vigne just said, what you need to do first is learn to have some respect for women. Whether you say things like that to the ladies or not, you shouldn't even be considering getting close to someone until you change how you view them.

Now, I am actually very respectful to women I do not know, until they do something to me out of spite or try to intentionally hurt me in some way. There is a fine line between my developing thoughts and how I act. No where in my post did I mention how I present myself and carry conversations, but only my feelings and impressions. I've been told that I'm a good conversationalist and very well spoken, but do any of those matter to a girl? Sure, but no where near to the matter of looks.

c'est la vigne, you're a cool one aren't you with your little nonchalant comment? Yeah, you're probably going to answer "yeah I am" because you're just too cool. Funny, the suave moderator always has to chime in with a little sardonic reply just to tug on my already stretched out strings.

Edited by Baalzebub

I really feel you. Althought i have to ask you-where do you live?!!?! woow...i mean, right here where i am,,all girls are so nice. to (almost) all guys. i mean, they(acctually we) never ever jugde anyone by their looks. it's true. i swear. I have some schoolmates that are really not attractive(i feel so wierd saying this you know, who am i to judge, what is beautiful and what not?!?!?) but they are constantly hanging out with girls. All sorts of girls.

Ok, now,,acne..hmm..i think that two or three guys in our class have pretty severe acne. but, i NEVER notice it. never. they are all so cute, i mean it. if they weren't cute i would tell they weren't but not because of acne. never. never.never.

that never bothered me and never will. maybe cuz i know how is it to have acne..but idn. i just don't care. and no one else cares.

this really pisses me off!! i would slap those girls!!! i think that they are just spoiled and fake girls. you know,they will get what they deserve sooner or later. i really believe that.

i know what kind of girls are you talking about. i know some of them. really really few, but i know them soooo well.

ok, gotta go...

stay positive, cuz someday a girl will come into your life...lool. fairytale, i know.but it's almost true.it's always sooo out of the blue.

i really don't have any advice. girls really changed. they're all so fake.

I agree - to me, acne on a guy doesn't matter. Now, sure, to be honest if it is really severe it could be distracting, but you can still tell if he is attractive or not. You can still look at the person's face as a whole and not focus on the acne, especially if it is less than severe.

Also, personality & how he treats you is HUGE.

And, finding someone just to have someone isn't the best thing to do IMO. It is also great if you notice someone who is within your daily "world" (not randomly meeting at a party etc). My husband and I met at college. I remember the first time I saw him and heard someone say his name. I thought "wow, is that him"?... I didn't know if he was attracted to me the same way at the time though (little did I know he had spotted be days before...:) ) But neither of us were looking for it. It just happened. He had "sworn off" girls at the time (heartbreak) and I thought I'd wait until my junior or senior year to start a relationship. Love seems to elude those desperately looking, and find those who just forget it and enjoy their life as it is...

I know what your saying Baalzebub, all too well in fact. I don't really blame type 2, it's not their fault that they're not physically attracted to me. I like to try and make friends anyway if they are interesting/fun to talk to. In my experience, type 1 is usually insecure and want a boyfriend they can "show off" to their friends (perhaps even w/cute little pictures on facebook), and are scared of what people will think of her if she date someone with acne. And it's not just girls, guys are the same way.

Just because you can't get a date doesn't mean the world is gonna end. Try to focus more in yourself, in your own imperfections, like your angry with the rejection thing. And, you know, You should be capable of living your own life, with your own dreams, objectives. Something is wrong when you need someone to live.

You're probably approaching women the wrong way and it has nothing to do with your acne. I've turned away guys I found attractive if they came on too strong, were trying too hard, or were annoying, etc.

Edited by tv_viewer

c'est la vigne, you're a cool one aren't you with your little nonchalant comment? Yeah, you're probably going to answer "yeah I am" because you're just too cool. Funny, the suave moderator always has to chime in with a little sardonic reply just to tug on my already stretched out strings.

I didn't say what I said to be "cool". I said it because I wanted you to take a second to think about what you're saying.

I've been in relationships with guys that have talked like that about women (including myself), and I've been in relationships with men who have beat on me.

I just can't respect or feel sorry for a guy that talks about women like that.

Good luck with things, though.

A lot of girls, myself included, HATE when guys come on too strong. yeah, it's s nice little ego boost but it's not really someone you wanna date. And, uh, not to be mean, I don't think it's the acne that's driving them away. Piece of shit whores? A guy I'd be interested would never even think of women like that. If you're really awesome at conversation, as you say, maybe it's your mannerisms that put them off, some kind of negative energy. Women like happy confident NON NEEDY men.

OP, here are the Board Rules. Read them. Abide by them.

If you don't like them, go elsewhere; however, if you continue to address *any* member of the Mod team with the same disrespect as above, you'll find your account disabled.

Cecelia

My first boyfriend, my first 'real' boyfriend, and true love, had moderately severe acne. I never noticed it at all, until people pointed it out.

The point is, as many girls have said, lots of us don't notice it. At least, the pure hearted ones....and of course, we suffer from the same issue as you do. Just remember this. Maybe you should consider girls who aren't perfect looking themselves (I'm sure you already do). They are probably feeling just as upset and pissed off at the world..and looking for someone to share their heart with. Please don't get mad or feel violent towards the general female population because of our rude society.

Acne makes everything worse. Emotionally, I know what its like to feel like everyone is rejecting me, staring at me in disgust, not wanting to talk to me because of it. But I know that in reality, much of it is in my head...and deep down inside, I am sad because I am angry with MYSELF, not them.

Anyways, you should brighten your outlook. Believe that you will find someone- positivity attracts success! I strongly believe that. If you have a kind, caring, optimistic personality...millions of girls (attractive and not so attractive) will gravitate towards you. Like the bitches, there are lots of (maybe even more so!) men, who are horrendously picky about the appearance of women. Sometimes I feel like I'm being torn apart. Its just nasty.

Think about things. Good luck.

Edited by Ind1g0

bro, you sound like a really angry person and that probably comes through when you interact with other people which is probably not helping you get girls

tone down the hostility and try some evening primrose oil, i take about 6 grams a day and my acne is all but gone

best of luck to ya, i hope you find what you're looking for

oh and indigo, men aren't really as picky as you think we are, if you've got a decent body and your face isn't hideous we will probably find you attractive

Edited by ballsoftitanium

oh and indigo, men aren't really as picky as you think we are, if you've got a decent body and your face isn't hideous we will probably find you attractive

You kind of just proved my point. But I'd have to talk to you more to really get your point. Of course, what else can I base the mind of men off of but the constant, talk of "nice boobs, nice ass, she's too fat, too thin, etc. etc. etc." You must admit, there is a lot of talk (whether it is just social or not). And yes, I believe not all men are bad :)

You kind of just proved my point. But I'd have to talk to you more to really get your point. Of course, what else can I base the mind of men off of but the constant, talk of "nice boobs, nice ass, she's too fat, too thin, etc. etc. etc." You must admit, there is a lot of talk (whether it is just social or not). And yes, I believe not all men are bad :)

ya there is a lot of talk to that effect but it's mostly about having a good shape in general (for me anyway). for me a girl has to be pretty fat to be FAT and pretty skinny to be SKINNY, i can forgive a lot as long as she is well proportioned

as for the face, well it depends how horny i am but usually if i like the body i can also enjoy the face, but it works the other way as well, if you're body isn't there i don't really care how pretty your face is i won't find you attractive

cliffs: disregard makeup, acquire feminine shape

(serious)

more time in the gym and less time in front of the mirror

a few things that women should know about men:

1)we don't want you to cut your hair. ever. as long as there is lots of it we don't really care what style it is

2)we are easy to please so don't listen to all that BS you read in cosmo. put out when we need it, make us something to eat and don't talk so much.

3)like i said earlier, more squats and cardio and less time in front of the mirror.

4)most men will look at either a) a womans crotch/thighs or b) a womans ass when they first meet her. get those regions in shape and the rest won't really matter

5)clothing isn't important as long as you give some kind of hint as to what's under it

6)obviously we like a pretty face so if everything else is good feel free to go to town with the make up, but remember where your priorities lie

and that about covers it

a few things that women should know about men:

1)we don't want you to cut your hair. ever. as long as there is lots of it we don't really care what style it is

2)we are easy to please so don't listen to all that BS you read in cosmo. put out when we need it, make us something to eat and don't talk so much.

3)like i said earlier, more squats and cardio and less time in front of the mirror.

4)most men will look at either a) a womans crotch/thighs or b) a womans ass when they first meet her. get those regions in shape and the rest won't really matter

5)clothing isn't important as long as you give some kind of hint as to what's under it

6)obviously we like a pretty face so if everything else is good feel free to go to town with the make up, but remember where your priorities lie

and that about covers it

lol that pretty much sums it up

and to whoever posted this i feel your pain. just know if anybody shoots you down for your acne, theyre shallow and you dont need them anyways. goes for guys and girls in my opinion