Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dreww

Mario Badescu Healing Cream

So I've heard very good things about this product for healing redmarks/scars. Im talking about in 3 days you notice significant improvment!

Has anyone tried this?

so i bought this and used it for about 3 days.

AND IT WORKS! Im not sure if it heals the actual scar, but it for sure takes away the redness associated with acne

. the whole left side of my face was red and after three days... my face looks...normal! no new breakouts as well...

Well, most of these creams promise stimulation of collagen production. Personally, I'm not entirely sure if they work (I think they help a little bit), but I use them.

well this one works...for sure.

but i wonder if you stop using the creme then your skin will just look like its old self again...OR does it actually HEAL?

Well, if you manage to get rid of the scar, I think it is safe to assume that it won't come back.

Actually, I'm having the same weird thoughts as you do, today. That is because today I noticed a reduction of about 50-70% since yesterday to one of the scars that I treat! And that's a bit too much even for my eyes to believe. I did the normal treatment as I do lately, with the exception that I first spot treated the scar with glycolic acid. Then I applied bio-oil on the face, I did a bit of massage until it was fully absorbed and then I applied a gel for scar. Next day the scar, (a shallow scar), was almost gone. I'm thinking that is because the area is temporarily swollen or something, even though it doesn't seem swollen. I'll have to wait and I'll see. But if you are only using creams on your scars, I think that if the scar is improved, it will remain improved, even if you stop using the cream.

well i think it does eliminate swelling that pimples cause which is what most of the redness is. No redness = better looking skin.

As for actual scarring though, i dont know if its helping or not. Just got to give it more time.

i've used this for a while, and while it hasn't made any noticeable difference in my pigmentation or scarring, it does have a calming effect on the skin and makes it feel slightly smoother in the morning after having been worn over night. its most beneficial quality, in my opinion, is its ability to help heal spots much like the manner in which neosporin does. i often alternate between the two. i've been in the acne/scarring thing for a long time and am very particular and skeptical about products but am on my second container of this, so that says something. it's not expensive and there are soothing benefits, so i would say it's worth a try.