Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jbay3

About to Quit Regimen

It has been 9 days. Day 1 i had 2 whiteheads, 1 papule (w.e the kind is that is big red no pus in it, i never usually get these). I used almost the full amount of BP for days 3-7 and on day 7 my skin severely tightened up. No flakes just very very uncomfortably tight. I have since cut back to a quarter finger's length once a day and still feels pretty tight and i also have one huge papule, and 7-8 pimples basically all over. I have never had more than 2-3 pimples on my face at one time ever and usually it is on my jaw line or cheeks. These are like everywhere even forehead where i never break out. Why is this happening? I think all im doing is severely irritating my skin and it is making everything worse.

It just doesnt make sense to me that i would be getting it in spots i have never gotten it before. What reason would that happen for? I also havent gotten pimples of this size before. I dont know what that is all about either. I am likely going to use a quarter finger BP twice a day for a couple weeks and see where this takes me. So far Im worse physically and mentally then b4.

give it at least 3 weeks, I do that every every product or new regimen I start.

I've never tried the acne.org regimen, but it's always good to give every product a fair chance

hey, i have the same problem you do..

i'm on my 6th day, and I got this huge zit, I just popped it actually hahaa

i never had a zit so huge before, but i put BP on it..so hopefully overnight it will shrink in size.

don't give up, people told me its the "Initial Purge" or IP. my face is getting clearer looking, but i got new giant zits..if that makes sense.

under the Get Clear section, there is "what to expect" click that, and that will tell you, it just takes time.

everything takes time, and it sucks. but just stay positive!

if you need to talk or anything feel free to message me and we can update each other on our regimens : )

Yeah man give it some time ... and you not suppose to use the full amount right away lol

whats confusing me though is if you never had more than 2 pimples on your face at a time ... why you stressin ?? lol shhit if that was me id just find a good spot treatment

Keep exactly to the regimen. I just started it as well (about a week ago) and it worked immediately for me. I have had no disgusting outbreaks since I started (unusual results I suppose). I was expecting it to get worse before it became better, but I did not need to go through that. Keep it up, it'll work because it is the regimen that skin needs. It is worth taking some time to let the products work.

Blast acne into oblivion!

You said you used the BP. Do you mean you used the BP only and did not use the moisturizer? When you first start on using BP (or the regime), atleast for me, the skin does takes time to get use to and it can be irritating at the beginning. Redness, itchiness, burn, tightening are all common symptoms. It took my skin about 2.5 weeks to stop the sensitivity, and 9 days you want to give up? Come on lol. You must also take note of the weather. If the weather is very dry then you'll definitely need moisturizer.

Recently I've added AHA to my regime and it's incredible. My skins looking better than ever

Stick with it. It's been just over 3 months and Im just starting to get completly clear now. Its the first time In a couple years where I don't have at least 1 active pimple, and boy it feels great :D