Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ballsoftitanium

My 14 day fasting log

Why fast? Just eat salads for 14 days with no sauce and see how your skin and weight and digestion and pretty much everything else improves.

This doesn't achieve the same effect. Fasting completely clears out your bowels are impacted fecal matter is eliminated. During my 22 day juice fast I emptied some incredibly vile looking stuff out of me. Some fecal matter was literally BLACK. And even on day 14, I was still having occasional bowel movements. Ridiculous. Aside from clearing the bowels, it also cleansed my ex-smoker lungs quite well. My sense of smell also improved tenfold.

Did you know that vegetables aid in helping clean out your colon and pretty much everything else. It does have fiber in it.

Truthfully, I thought this way, too. I even suggested the same things to another user not too long ago because of all the stuff i found proclaiming the dangers of fasting.

While it may not be for everyone, and I still don't think SUPER long fasts are optimal, there's still some merit to it.

Even by feeding your body good things, it has to use energy and digest. Without anything to digest, the body sort of starts healing itself because it doesn't have to focus on digestion. I even tried googling the NEGATIVE effects of water fasting, but didn't really find anything from a reputable source.

It may not be your cup of tea, but it's certainly worth researching.

GL OP. I'm the guy from BB.com that did the 28 day water fast! Small world, huh? I actually got the idea to try fasting by reading your thread in the misc. I'm sure you remember how skinny I was in some of those pics towards the end of my fast (145 pds), but I'm back up to almost the same weight I was before I started it (190), minus any fat. My waist looks like it belongs to a 13 year old girl, but everything else has blown up. That, and my strength shot through the roof. It also cured my severely dry eyes, all the torn muscles that weren't healing, gave me a really good complexion, and made me mentally stronger than I had ever been. BUT as soon as I started eating sugar again I started breaking out, and my mind became foggy/slow once more. So now im following an anti-candida diet, and think with sugar no longer being a part of my diet that i'll feel good again.

Let me suggest that after you break the fast that you look into an anti-candida diet. You probably wont have much energy to work out for the first month or so, but a lot of people say it helps them look and feel great.

ahaha no fucking way man, that's crazy!

I was wondering what happened to you, its really good to hear that your fast was a success.

28 days without any food is pretty intense, you must have some crazy willpower to pull that off. How did you go about breaking your fast?

GL OP. I'm the guy from BB.com that did the 28 day water fast! Small world, huh? I actually got the idea to try fasting by reading your thread in the misc. I'm sure you remember how skinny I was in some of those pics towards the end of my fast (145 pds), but I'm back up to almost the same weight I was before I started it (190), minus any fat. My waist looks like it belongs to a 13 year old girl, but everything else has blown up. That, and my strength shot through the roof. It also cured my severely dry eyes, all the torn muscles that weren't healing, gave me a really good complexion, and made me mentally stronger than I had ever been. BUT as soon as I started eating sugar again I started breaking out, and my mind became foggy/slow once more. So now im following an anti-candida diet, and think with sugar no longer being a part of my diet that i'll feel good again.

Let me suggest that after you break the fast that you look into an anti-candida diet. You probably wont have much energy to work out for the first month or so, but a lot of people say it helps them look and feel great.

ahaha no fucking way man, that's crazy!

I was wondering what happened to you, its really good to hear that your fast was a success.

28 days without any food is pretty intense, you must have some crazy willpower to pull that off. How did you go about breaking your fast?

Organic juiced veggies w/ a green apple added in for taste. I'll do anything to be healthy, as im sure you will.

Funny thing is that everyone was so against the fast while I was doing it, but now they seem interested in trying it themselves. haha. That always makes me smile.

Organic juiced veggies w/ a green apple added in for taste. I'll do anything to be healthy, as im sure you will.

Funny thing is that everyone was so against the fast while I was doing it, but now they seem interested in trying it themselves. haha. That always makes me smile.

ya i had a lot of people telling me to stop when i was doing my fast too, i was going for 10 days but i had to eat for the work i was doing, i just didn't have any energy

and you're right, there isn't much i won't do to be healthy. my acne is actually pretty damn good right now, got a few small ones here and there that are healing but other than that i'm clear. the reason i'm fasting again is to clean myself out and destroy any candida that i might have left in my gut. i'm also taking some supplements for my acne which are helping a lot but i want to get off everything eventually and i think fasting can help with that

i think he will be frail and sick looking after 14 days ^.^.. i fasted for 3 days before, just felt weak & had no appetite after the first day n so you wanna go for 14 days :P dammn gl

Edited by DoYouCare