Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stage1

A non-comedogenic, oil free cleanser

Hi everyone, I've been trying to find a cleanser in the UK that states it's non-comedogenic and oil free but no avail :(

I found a garnier cleanser that had these things but it also had exfoliation in it which didn't work well for my skin.

If anyone can suggest one I'd be very grateful, thank you!

I think clean and clear stuff is oil free, you can buy their stuff online if you can't find it in the UK

like that?

I personally wouldn't opt for the Clean and Clear cleanser. I have tried it before, and I find it too irritating as it contains small beads which help clean your pores. When treating acne, try to avoid cleansers that contain small beads or objects that clean your pores.

use clean and clear for sensitive skin....its the exact same as purpose gentle cleanser.....both made from johnson and johnson only difference is the frangrance ----you can check the ingredients!!! ITS GREAT ---only thing i like from clean and clear!!!! :) look into it its great but only get the sensitive skin because the orange one is noo good